Complaint Initiation Thread

This is the thread where new matters for the Office of the Attorney General may be filed.

If you have any form of evidence to support your filing, you may include them in your request, or submit them by private message to the Attorney General or their designees.

A specific thread will be created by the Attorney General or designee for that matter.

Any additional submissions, responses, evidence, and links may then be posted in the dedicated thread for that matter.

Comments and irrelevant or irreverent matter should be posted elsewhere.

I am filing a complaint of discrimination against Foreign Councillor Tim.

I refer you to the thread "Discharge from the Corps" and the TNP Ambassador application thread as initial evidence for this brief.

I feel that rather judge my application on my merits, he inserted his personal bias against me to discriminate against me in denying me an ambassador post to a region that I am in good standing with, having being a citizen in that region.

It is not deniable that he strongly dislikes me, and is with the anti-Govindia group of people that have sought to smear my reputation in various places, including this region.

I am requesting that if ruled in favour, that the Councillor allow me in the ambassador corps to the region I have requested earlier to him, and to treat me with equal respect and dignity that anyone else in this region is expected to be given.

There are no laws involving the standards for the appointment of deputies other than the requirement of Regional Assembly membership and the posting of an oath of office; since such appointments are at the pleasure of the Delegate (or by delegation of the Delegate).
In other words there is no such thing as a merit selection process defined by law and therefore there is nothing for me to investigate under the Criminal Code. You are free to seek a civil remedy through the Court on your own if you wish.

Grosseschnauzer:
There are no laws involving the standards for the appointment of deputies other than the requirement of Regional Assembly membership and the posting of an oath of office; since such appointments are at the pleasure of the Delegate (or by delegation of the Delegate).
In other words there is no such thing as a merit selection process defined by law and therefore there is nothing for me to investigate under the Criminal Code. You are free to seek a civil remedy through the Court on your own if you wish.
Govindia's complaint has nothing to do with any process for the appointment of a deputy minister. He was complaining about his dismissal as an ambassador. I thought that was clear from the complaint.

Same principles, officials in the executive branch serve at the pleasure of the Delegate, and those who have received delegated authority. That includes the Diplomatic Corps.

Grosseschnauzer:
Same principles, officials in the executive branch serve at the pleasure of the Delegate, and those who have received delegated authority. That includes the Diplomatic Corps.
Agreed, but it would have given a better impression to have addressed the complaint actually made.

I would like to file a complaint against Grosseschnauzer for fraud against myself.

Section 1.4: Fraud
9. "Election fraud" is defined as the willful deception of citizens with regards to the candidates running, the time and venue of the elections, or the requirements and methods by which one may be eligible to vote or run for office.
10. “Fraud” is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

Grosseschnauzer has falsely and without any basis or evidence accused me of assisting in a coup of the region, with intent to damage my reputation (evidence). I hereby file a criminal case for fraud against him.

Belief does not require fact or proof. It is a belief, and I expressed it as such.

However, your actions to suppress my freedom of speech as a member of the Regional Assembly is far more than belief; that is a fact, done several times. As the remedy for your conduct in office is recall, that is what I've moved for.

This thread isn't the place for an argument, I thought you'd know better than that grosse. King - I'm acknowledging your complaint but leaving it for the next AG to deal with.

*[me] saunters in*[note]you can delete this comment, abbey, i just thought i'd take that opportunity...[/note]

Abbey Anumia:
This thread isn't the place for an argument, I thought you'd know better than that grosse. King - I'm acknowledging your complaint but leaving it for the next AG to deal with.
Abbey, I am merely providing a precise response to the complaint. Which has been customary and permitted for people against whom a complaint is filed.

Unless of course, I'm not allowed to exercise any rights whatsoever. Which, the way some officeholders have been acting around here, I apparently am not.

I hereby file a complaint against Kingborogh for fraud, in that I posted a vote on the recall of the Delegate on at least three occaisions, in complaince with the rules posted as of that time, and even though that specific post was in compliance with such rules as they may have read at that moment, he has chosen to strike unlawfully and in an concerted effort to deprive me of my right to vote in the Regional Assembly.

To the extent that he did so nothwithstanding such "rules"" may have read at any particular moment, such acts on his part constituted fraud as defined in the Criminal Code, and further, violated the Bill of Rights with respect to the protection of my right to vote, and for the equality of my right to vote as a member of the Regional Assembly.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6978665/3/?x=25#new

Grosseschnauzer:
I hereby file a complaint against Kingborogh for fraud, in that I posted a vote on the recall of the Delegate on at least three occaisions, in complaince with the rules posted as of that time, and even though that specific post was in compliance with such rules as they may have read at that moment, he has chosen to strike unlawfully and in an concerted effort to deprive me of my right to vote in the Regional Assembly.

To the extent that he did so nothwithstanding such "rules"" may have read at any particular moment, such acts on his part constituted fraud as defined in the Criminal Code, and further, violated the Bill of Rights with respect to the protection of my right to vote, and for the equality of my right to vote as a member of the Regional Assembly.

The rules set up by myself are only informal guidelines to give a basic idea to voters what is allow or not. I may still act in my discretion to discount other votes if I believe they are acting to campaign, antagonize, "protest" or otherwise cause disturbance in the Regional Assembly. I am in my perfect legal right to do so when you continue to decorate your vote in purple and add punctuation which the sole purpose of is to make your vote stand out.

Kingborough:
Grosseschnauzer:

The rules set up by myself are only informal guidelines to give a basic idea to voters what is allow or not. I may still act in my discretion to discount other votes if I believe they are acting to campaign, antagonize, "protest" or otherwise cause disturbance in the Regional Assembly. I am in my perfect legal right to do so when you continue to decorate your vote in purple and add punctuation which the sole purpose of is to make your vote stand out.
Thats Fraud.

I am in my perfect legal right to do so when you continue to decorate your vote in purple and add punctuation which the sole purpose of is to make your vote stand out.

If you have a complaint for fraud Tyler, please file it and do not continue to spam this thread with comments, which the op specifically tells you not to do.

For Kingborough's information, every post I make has purple text in it; check my signature. And I intend to post in that color throughout the forums from this time forward. So get used to it. (And I have so many shades of purple to choose from.)

Anyone who knows me knows that purple is my color, whether you like it or not. In real life, I sign everything in purple, and I handwrite notes in that color. (And it's not original with me, my mother did the exact same thing.)

I have contacted both Grosse and King to see if they are willing to drop their complaints against one another. If they are BOTH not agreeable to that idea, both cases will be submitted by this coming Wednesday.

UPDATE
Grosse has rescinded his complaint filing.

Back