The Democratic/Capitalist Party

We are currently looking for someone to be our nominee for WA delegate. JOIN TODAY! the first member of the regional assembly of The North Pacific and the World Assembly of nationstates to join will get to be our nominee

in this party, we put lives before anything, and we put democracy before war. We also plan to bring more democracy to TNP as well as build a strong alliance between this region, my region I created on my usual nation, and other democracies. I also hope to have us join an alliance I created for democracies in nationstates called the Democratic/Capitalist Alliance.

Ah, some interesting ideas. A few questions.

In what way would you bring more democracy to TNP? Where would you improve?

Does the current government put war before democracy?

In what way would an alliance between TNP and your region serve TNP's interests?

What is the Democratic/Capitalist Alliance about? What would it do for TNP

mcmasterdonia:
Ah, some interesting ideas. A few questions.

In what way would you bring more democracy to TNP? Where would you improve?

Does the current government put war before democracy?

In what way would an alliance between TNP and your region serve TNP's interests?

What is the Democratic/Capitalist Alliance about? What would it do for TNP
well, we would listen to the people, and make decisions based on what they want. we would also try to form a congress, if you guys don't have one already. and, seeing as you guys control many warzones, yes, I think you may put war a little before democracy. also, my region, Natan Region plans to start training a special task force to help defend all of it's allies. I have heard of other regions this large that have been taken over, but this task force could help defend. also, the democratic/capitalist alliance is an alliance I created for democratic and captialist regions to help create friendship, spread democracy, and defend regions that are taken over by the enemies of democracy and capitalism, such as the communists. I believe my party will bring an era of even more democracy to the region. also, I am changing my party's name to the democratic/capitalist party. oh, and how exactly do I do that?

Warzones are intended to be fought over. They were invented for that purpose. Its not like we go about conducting war against the will of our citizens.

"we would also try to form a congress, if you guys don't have one already"

If by congress you mean a legislature, we do have one. Its called the Regional Assembly. All citizens can join it after a simple application.

TNP hosts a variety of people with different views. Some are capitalist, some are communist, but we all (perhaps excluding Durk) value democracy.

mcmasterdonia:
Warzones are intended to be fought over. They were invented for that purpose. Its not like we go about conducting war against the will of our citizens.

"we would also try to form a congress, if you guys don't have one already"

If by congress you mean a legislature, we do have one. Its called the Regional Assembly. All citizens can join it after a simple application.

TNP hosts a variety of people with different views. Some are capitalist, some are communist, but we all (perhaps excluding Durk) value democracy.
can some change the title of the topic to Democratic/Capitalist Party

To be honest, if you don't know what the RA is and you aren't even a citizen, I don't think your qualified to run a political party - but that is just my ten cents worth.

also, my region, Natan Region plans to start training a special task force to help defend all of it's allies. I have heard of other regions this large that have been taken over, but this task force could help defend
TNP already has the North Pacific Army, which is exactly what you just described.

Welcome to TNP, UD. I think what McM and King are trying to say is that we have a big region and it might be a good idea to take a look around and see how things work first. While we have a lot of systems established, there are always areas for improvement you can focus on.

The United Democracy:
well, then congrats! your in. just one question, are you in the RA and WA
Just a friendly hint, RA members have yellow names and a badge below their avatar :)

Additionally, I didn't mean my earlier statements to be seen as mean - as Bight said, I just wanted to suggest to you to get more experience and explore TNP's government structure before you try this - it is a rather big venture.

[me]observes the region. So you're the founder of NATAN region?

Okay.. So a few questions:

1) Do you plan to join the RA?

2) How do you plan to make our government more democratic. Please don't just say "We'd listen to people". Actual idea/suggestions are nice.

3) What positive things would come out of these "alliances" with "Democratic Regions"

4) What is your stance on TNP's no-so-democratic allies.

The only way a country may be free is via far left communism. join the communistic state of Regingrad and get what you deserve! what you work for.

president demetrie:
The only way a country may be free is via far left communism. join the communistic state of Regingrad and get what you deserve! what you work for.
sorry, I hate communism and I don't think you should really be promoting something else on here.

I didn't think I'd say this but listen to what Tim said!

Moreover, you simply must address the questions people are directing to you in this forum, otherwise, it's almost like you're not listening or something...

Tim:
Tim observes the region. So you're the founder of NATAN region?

Okay.. So a few questions:

1) Do you plan to join the RA?

2) How do you plan to make our government more democratic. Please don't just say "We'd listen to people". Actual idea/suggestions are nice.

3) What positive things would come out of these "alliances" with "Democratic Regions"

4) What is your stance on TNP's no-so-democratic allies.
1. I submitted an entry to join the RA

2. We would give the people more say, we would give more freedom, we would make the region more lively, and we would crack down on invaders

3. we could help them, they could help us, and we would not have as many enemies trying to take us over.

4. if they invade a lot of other regions, we will try to make sure they don't. or they will not have the support of the largest region in nationstates (us)

The United Democracy:

2. We would give the people more say, we would give more freedom, we would make the region more lively, and we would crack down on invaders

3. we could help them, they could help us, and we would not have as many enemies trying to take us over.

4. if they invade a lot of other regions, we will try to make sure they don't. or they will not have the support of the largest region in nationstates (us)
1. Wonderful. Good to see new RA members :)

2. Could you specify? HOW would you give people more say? HOW would you give more freedom? HOW would you make it more lively? You're making these promises without any clear plan on how you are going to accomplish these goals of yours. If you do have an amazing plan for how to do this, then I would love to hear it :)

As for cracking down on invaders. Are you suggesting ejecting all invaders from TNP and making it an invader-free society... You do realize that there are quite a bit of invaders here, including me, right? You can't exactly... get rid of invaders. I would file that in with Tyler's proposal to get rid of all defenders.

Unless of course you mean just defend more... in which case I would like to know if you yourself plan to be up at update defending regions or if you just want to see this happen.

3) How could they help us? TNP is the largest region in the world. There doesn't seem to be much small regions can help us with. As for the enemies trying to take us over, I'm not sure that these regions you speak of have anyone capable of taking over the North Pacific without getting spotted.

4) So you're proposing going entirely defender against them? And how would TNP "make sure" that it's allies didn't raid. I don't think deploying the NPA against your allies is a very smooth move, considering that TNP has some powerful allies. As for the support... I don't think invader regions care about having the support of TNP. Invaders are like Honey Badger. They take what they want, and don't give a shit.

Anyways, Just my two cents on the matter. Best of luck with your party and all.

Tim:
The United Democracy:

1. Wonderful. Good to see new RA members :)

2. Could you specify? HOW would you give people more say? HOW would you give more freedom? HOW would you make it more lively? You're making these promises without any clear plan on how you are going to accomplish these goals of yours. If you do have an amazing plan for how to do this, then I would love to hear it :)

As for cracking down on invaders. Are you suggesting ejecting all invaders from TNP and making it an invader-free society... You do realize that there are quite a bit of invaders here, including me, right? You can't exactly... get rid of invaders. I would file that in with Tyler's proposal to get rid of all defenders.

Unless of course you mean just defend more... in which case I would like to know if you yourself plan to be up at update defending regions or if you just want to see this happen.

3) How could they help us? TNP is the largest region in the world. There doesn't seem to be much small regions can help us with. As for the enemies trying to take us over, I'm not sure that these regions you speak of have anyone capable of taking over the North Pacific without getting spotted.

4) So you're proposing going entirely defender against them? And how would TNP "make sure" that it's allies didn't raid. I don't think deploying the NPA against your allies is a very smooth move, considering that TNP has some powerful allies. As for the support... I don't think invader regions care about having the support of TNP. Invaders are like Honey Badger. They take what they want, and don't give a shit.

Anyways, Just my two cents on the matter. Best of luck with your party and all.
:jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack:

1. sorry, had to do that, jack sparrow is my favorite movie character

2. ok, so we are still in the planning stage, but a lot of what happens in a government is improvised.

Back