ARCHIVED: Re: Imperial Proclamation declaring the Most Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northern Paci

Govindia

TNPer
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:
:why:

You guys are just mad you aren't part of the empire.

Hail Flemingovia! Hail the Empress!
:flemingovia2:

In the Empire. We are happy. :grouphug:
The last time there was an "empire", the people of The East Pacific were not happy about it.
From the Empress Astarial
Delivered by her Lord Commander, Tim Stark.

The Empress Astarial would like to know if you always have your head this far up your a**, sir."
Speaking matter of factly Asta actually.

Also, my point stands. Because I am the Doctor, and I have just beat Satan.

God bless America.

Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:

The last time there was an "empire", the people of The East Pacific were not happy about it.

The Empress Astarial would like to know if you always have your head this far up your a**, sir."

God bless America.
Wtf are you on?

Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:

God bless America.
From The Empress Astarial

The Empress recognizes that not all have the gift of coherency, and feels pity.

From le me.

What the in hell is that supposed to mean? You are the Doctor and you defeated Satan... America? What? I... I don't even... Just.. What the hell?

Also. You are not the Doctor. I am The Doctor.

[me]gets into his TARDIS and teleports away.

Did I miss something?...

tumblr_m8tqnhtgk31r9c0wt.gif

Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:

God bless America.

From le me.

What the in hell is that supposed to mean? You are the Doctor and you defeated Satan... America? What? I... I don't even... Just.. What the hell?

Tim gets into his TARDIS and teleports away.

You are not the Doctor, never were. I see through your disguise, Dalek-Sek.

Also, Astarial is capable of posting here without messengers posting for her from her isolation pod in IRC.

Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:

God bless America.

From le me.

Also, Astarial is capable of posting here without messengers posting for her from her isolation pod in IRC.

>___>

You are not allowed to be a Whovian... just no... No...
[me]claims the title of TNP Resident Whovian

And I am most definitely not Dalek-Sek... Like...Just no.

Asta is not able to post here. Her Foreign Envoy mask doesn't allow it, and she refuses to join TNP any further because you're here.

And you never explained what was with the whole Satan, God, America deal... I mean. I've seen some strong shit, but what were you on?

Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:
Tim:

God bless America.

From le me.

>___>

You are not allowed to be a Whovian... just no... No...
Tim claims the title of TNP Resident Whovian

And I am most definitely not Dalek-Sek... Like...Just no.

Asta is not able to post here. Her Foreign Envoy mask doesn't allow it, and she refuses to join TNP any further because you're here.

And you never explained what was with the whole Satan, God, America deal... I mean. I've seen some strong shit, but what were you on?

I have always been a Dr. Who fan before you even joined Nation-States, and if you were a TRUE whovian you would remember when the Doctor fought Satan, and won, and freed the Ood.

OOC: The actual term was that he fought the Devil. Not Satan. And it's generalized name throughout the episode was The Beast. Yes I saw the Episode. What I was referring moreto was the Gawd Bless 'Merica..

What I don't get is your mention of freeing the Ood. It wasn't really freedom, as they had already been enslaved. And even less freedom because if you would remember... They were left on the base and did not survive.. It took a whole entire episode to free the rest of the Ood, by freeing the 3rd part of the Ood brain

IC: My apologies General Tyrell. I seem to have slipped into a different time stream

Tim:
OOC: The actual term was that he fought the Devil. Not Satan. And it's generalized name throughout the episode was The Beast. Yes I saw the Episode. What I was referring moreto was the Gawd Bless 'Merica..

What I don't get is your mention of freeing the Ood. It wasn't really freedom, as they had already been enslaved. And even less freedom because if you would remember... They were left on the base and did not survive.. It took a whole entire episode to free the rest of the Ood, by freeing the 3rd part of the Ood brain

IC: My apologies General Tyrell. I seem to have slipped into a different time stream
They were still free in the sense that they were no longer under the mind control of Satan. Satan == The Devil to quite many, so yes it does make sense technically.

My other point was that you were not the sole Dr. Who fan here. As I indicated, maybe if you took the time to get to know me instead of being biased and prejudiced, you'd find that we have a lot in common :)

Back