The Flemingovian Party

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
[border=blue,3,solid]the Flemingovian Party[/border]

After much prompting by supporters throughout The North Pacific, I have decided to launch a political wing of the Flemingovian religion.

This post introduces the Flemingovian Party, and please feel free to reply to this topic if you would like to join the party.

Founder and God: Flemingovia
Honourary President: Grosseschnauzer

Aim:
As a political party within TNP, the Flemingvian party exists to spread the light of Flemingovianism through the political processes of TNP, and to advance the charitable aims, objectives and mantra of Flemingovianism: [bgcolor=lightgreen]"Flemingovia is always right. I will listen to Flemingovia. I will not ignore Flemingovia's recommendations. Flemingovia is god.”[/bgcolor]
To prepare the region for adoption of the Flemingovian constitution by demonstration of its manifest superiority to all man-made laws, persuasion and democratic means.

Membership
At a time when secular political parties are moving to restrict membership and jealously guard and control its members, the Flemingovian party is open to all who affirm the tenets of Flemingovianism, whether they are members of another party or not.
All members of the Flemingovian party shall be entitled to display the Flemingovian badge as part of their signature:

HTML:
[img] http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/Astarial/Flem2.jpg[/img]

Flem2.jpg

Policies.
These are contained within the Flemingovian constitution. Other policies may be adopted as required by consensus and discussion.

However, since military policy is very much a hot topic at the moment, here is the log of a conversation which illustrates the Flemingovian approach to military matters:

Military policy:

<flemingovia>: asta: the role of the army would be to spread Flemingovianism.
<Asta>: Ahh, I see
<flemingovia>: The missionary arm would visit a region, invite them to embrace Flemingovianism.
<flemingovia>: This would not be a quick ultimatum. It would be a long process of converting the target region.
<flemingovia>: Posting on their RMB, their forum etc.
<flemingovia>: If they closed off to us, we would either shake the dust off our feet and move on, or we would bring holy war on them.
<mcmasterdonia>: lol
<flemingovia>: Depending on our mood at the time, and how nice they had been to us.
<flemingovia>: If it was a polite "look, thanks but no thanks", we would move on.
<flemingovia>: If it was a "piss off" - then it would be blood and fire.
<flemingovia>: Sorta like the Jehovah's witnesses with AK47s
<mcmasterdonia>: oh my
<flemingovia>: It would be a lot of fun.
Asta giggles
<Asta>: that sounds awesome.
<flemingovia>: If we took a region, then it would be like the expansion of Islam.
<flemingovia>: Each nation would be invited to become a Flemingovian.
<flemingovia>: If they accepted, they would be our brother or sister.
<flemingovia>: If they refused, they would be in the RR>
<flemingovia>: the difference between this and the raider/defender dynamic would be the missionary element.
<flemingovia>: we would spend a lot of time in a region FIRST, talking to them and persuading them to come into our family.
<flemingovia>: By the way, the "defender" element is this: If a region embraced Flemingovianism, we would defend them with our very blood.
<flemingovia>: And they would have the same rights as TNP citizens.
<flemingovia>: They would not be protectorates in an empire, they would be disciples, equal with any other disciples.
<flemingovia>: Founderless regions would be refounded and set on a proper footing.
<flemingovia>: We would even supply members to build up that region.
<flemingovia>: Do you see the picture?
<flemingovia>: IN time more regions would see the benefit of embracing Flemingovianism. The Kingdom of God would grow.

Tyler, Flemingovianism is open to all. However, do not feel that you have to leave the Reform Party in order to join. We are not like some of the more right-wing authoritarian parties that demand your absolute and sole loyalty, and which demand that you toe the party line concerning primaries etc.

On second thought, I'd better not say what I was going to say. I don't want to incur the wrath of the Flem God. Grosse would get upset.

Hail the Cheese God! :p

Oh my Holy god a some what of a savior-ish person. Please spill upon thee the title of priest of the great powerful part of this one i am talking to...

I wish to seek entry to this party. I will strive to do what my god wishes me to!

Hail the book of cheese!
Flemigovia personal army the Fiqh Militia AYE!
praise the name and the flesh. See him soar through the sky with his amazing power.

A priest who hails the scriptures of a false cheese idol? I think not.

Read and learn from the book of Flemingovia; sing the hymns of faith. Then, in time, you may be enlightened enough to be a priest of the One True God.

I praise the Idol of cheese. He is not the true god no but a hero and inspiration to man. He is but a finger puppet to your power my lord. Let it be known I praise the holy flemigovia and his prophets. God of Cheese is an inspiration. His book is not a bible nor scripture that I will highly praise. But as a priest I must respect all gods and all religions.
I will do so as well. My lord I am but a helpless man in need of a guide. Show me the way without dusting my past. Mark me as follower not one who follows other. I will follow you anywhere including the realm of twitter.

Blake Marks:
Oh my Holy god a some what of a savior-ish person. Please spill upon thee the title of priest of the great powerful part of this one i am talking to...

I wish to seek entry to this party. I will strive to do what my god wishes me to!

Hail the book of cheese!
Flemigovia personal army the Fiqh Militia AYE!
praise the name and the flesh. See him soar through the sky with his amazing power.
Your request to be recognised as a priest is denied until you have completed a one year novitiate. You may ask again on 23rd February 2014, and not before.

PLease note that a novitiate is normally begun by a one-month silent retreat.

'Tis easier to become a prophet and priest of the Cheese God, one of several true Gods. And besides, we have not only better parties, we have better fringe benefits.

All hail the CHEESE GOD!

Om mani padma cheese.
monkcopyb.jpg

Arming children? I mean, I like children, if properly cooked.

Arming them makes them harder to capture and cook.

^ :rofl:

I wish to join and spread Flemingovianism to the farthest reaches of the world. By force if need be.

Back