FOIA Request

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Pursuant to TNP Law 29, The Freedom of Information Act, I request that the Delegate release to public view, the full, unedited, transcript of the closed session of the Council of 5 meeting held Sunday 5 Aug (the open transcript already posted here).

Your prompt response is appreciated.

Haor Chall:
Pursuant to TNP Law 29, The Freedom of Information Act, I request that the Delegate release to public view, the full, unedited, transcript of the closed session of the Council of 5 meeting held Sunday 5 Aug (the open transcript already posted here).

Your prompt response is appreciated.
As this is my ministry I will respond. As this was a closed session by majority vote of the council, I don't think said logs can be released.

I will say that they are on an unrelated matter that has no bearings on the issue at hand.

Eluvatar will no doubt mirror my sentiments.

The request is denied because I believe it would impair regional security at this time.

I will say however that the closed session was entirely devoted to a specific topic separate from the matters the Council had been discussing immediately before it.

I am prepared to submit the log of the closed session to the Court for evaluation of this response.

My thanks to the Delegate for his swift reply. For his information, I confirm I will be submitting this request to the Court.

For the sake of speed I will therefore be sending the log by personal message to the Chief Justice immediately.

FOI requests would not include any part of a log that is not contained in the official meeting as extra-meeting chatter is private conversation.

Romanoffia:
FOI requests would not include any part of a log that is not contained in the official meeting as extra-meeting chatter is private conversation.
And I haven't asked for that, nor am I interested in that, so... your point is? :shrug:

Back