ARCHIVED: The Delegates Marriage!

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
It is with great pleasure that I announce we will be searching (with Eluvatar's full consent) for the ideal partner for our Delegate to marry. A marriage would be great for the economy, great for publicity, and great for Eluvatar's happiness! Select as many options as you like!

<@mcmasterdonia|work> I'm in full support of bi-gameplay people, they should have just as much rights as straight-gameplay people
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Marriage Equality!
<@Eluvatar> >_<
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Eluvatar should marry BWII
<@Eluvatar> I'm apparently gameplay-bigot
<@mcmasterdonia|work> it would be the marriage of the century
<@Eluvatar> D:
<@mcmasterdonia|work> lol. Eluvatar the gameplay-bigot
<+Bel> Nah, we want to marry Elu into a more powerful dynasty...
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I still think that Schnauzer and Wolf would make a cute couple <3
<+Bel> Elu, find an Anumia willing to marry you for political reasons
<@Eluvatar> D:
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Rach Anumia!
<+Bel> They could form the house of Canine!
* @Eluvatar dies
<@mcmasterdonia|work> They'd be a perfect match
<+Bel> Evil Wolf Canine and Grozz Canine!
* @mcmasterdonia|work drags Eluvatar off the Delegates throne and claims it for himself
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Its a good idea
<@mcmasterdonia|work> House of Canine
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I'll write a letter to Rach Anumia on your behalf Eluvatar
<@Eluvatar> D: NO
<@mcmasterdonia|work> A marriage! just what the public wants
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Think of the publicity!
<@mcmasterdonia|work> A marriage saved Queen Victoria's reign, it can save yours too :P
<+Chasmanthe> where do the Anumias rule?
<+Bel> Europeia, sometimes
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Europeia
<@mcmasterdonia|work> lol, sometimes
<@Eluvatar> they infest it
<+Bel> ^ that
<@mcmasterdonia|work> they incest it.
* +Bel nods
<+Chasmanthe> is Finn one of them?
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Maybe this person would make a more suitable match for Eluvatar:
<+Bel> NS family trees are messy
<@mcmasterdonia|work> To be honest, I like all the anumia's i've spoken to :P
<+Bel> Tikal once married her grandfather, who was her cousin
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Lol.
<+Chasmanthe> Tikal the echidna?
<+Bel> No
<@Eluvatar> mcmasterdonia|work: I am reminded of http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0408.html
<+Bel> Tikal the awesome and smexy raider :)
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Eluvatar, house oligarchy, marries Rach, House anumia
<@Eluvatar> the second page on that webpage
<+Chasmanthe> lol
<+Chasmanthe> house oligarchy
<@Eluvatar> 4th frame
<@mcmasterdonia|work> lol.
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I think I will take it upon myself to arrange the marriage of our Delegate! I'm sure he will not object
<@Eluvatar> YES I WILL
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Options 1: Rach Anumia 2: Evil Wolf 3: Grosse 4: Romanoffia 5: Govindia
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Anybody else to consider?
<+Chasmanthe> Abbey Anumia?
<@mcmasterdonia|work> We will have propotional voting on this eluvatar don't you worry
<@mcmasterdonia|work> every vote will be equal
<+Bel> 6. Lyana Stark, aka Earth
<@Eluvatar> >_<
<+Bel> Feeder Del power couple
<@Eluvatar> I OBJECT TO THIS CONVERSATION
<@mcmasterdonia|work> In that case lets add Krulltopia
<+Bel> Unite house Stark and House Oligarchy into one
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Options 1: Rach Anumia 2: Evil Wolf 3: Grosse 4: Romanoffia 5: Govindia 6: lyanna stark 7: abbey anumia 8:krulltopia
<@mcmasterdonia|work> House Stoligark
<+Chasmanthe> lol
<@mcmasterdonia|work> This is why Eluvatar entrusts me with such delicate matters, he knows I will only act in his best interests
<+Bel> Any other suggestions?
<@mcmasterdonia|work> hmm
<+Bel> If not, lets vote!
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I would suggest AMOM, but I'm not sure ELuvatar would like to be married to a mean old man
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Ok then Everybody either pick one option, or put them in order of your faves :P
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I'll start a thread on the forum soon
<+Bel> Put option 9. down as 'Every GCR delegate in a polygamous super marriage'
<@mcmasterdonia|work> good idea
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Options 1: Rach Anumia 2: Evil Wolf 3: Grosse 4: Romanoffia 5: Govindia 6: lyanna stark 7: abbey anumia 8:krulltopia 9: Every GCR delegate in a polygamous super marriage'
<@Wham> Elu + EW = magic!
<@mcmasterdonia|work> I take it that includes the warzones too Bel
<+Bel> Nah
<@mcmasterdonia|work> So the marriages would switch around a bit
<@mcmasterdonia|work> ok
<+Bel> Who gives a shit about them?
* mib_7rulgl (Mibbit@d154-5-201-165.bchsia.telus.net) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client )
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Alright. Well i'll put this log up on the forum, with the polling options
<@mcmasterdonia|work> Long live the Delegate
<@Wham> If I am to be married to Elu, he better be able to cook, and clean...........
<@mcmasterdonia|work> LONG MAY HIS MARRIAGE LAST
<+Bel> Indeed!
* Wham is now known as Wham|sleep
<+OE> i think i've come it at an awkward time v.v
<+Bel> I'm sure Elu will be able to get on with whomever we marry him too to further the regions political connections!

Why aren't more people voting for Super Marriage. It's the obvious choice. It has "super" right there in the name.

I propose we mix the Super Marriage and Evil Wolf options. Because Evil Wolf would be a great partner for Elu :P

Which one the Delegate marries depends upon whether or not the Delegate wants any biological heirs.

Now, if he married Evil Wolf it would be of historical significance because it would be the only wedding in history in which everyone everywhere gets screwed on the wedding night. LOL!

The wedding date draws closer... We plan to have 10,000 roses thrown at their feet during the wedding. Somebody needs to pick out the varieties

There is also the matter of what cake we want to have. All out of the Delegates wages, so don't panic people! Everyone can afford to attend!

I vote we use Blue and White Roses. Because in our time we've had to have GenModded some Blue Roses :L

And Marble Cake

Is marble cake flash enough? I'm not sure.

I was thinking profiteroles
Croquembouche.jpg

Romanoffia:
Which one the Delegate marries depends upon whether or not the Delegate wants any biological heirs.

Now, if he married Evil Wolf it would be of historical significance because it would be the only wedding in history in which everyone everywhere gets screwed on the wedding night. LOL!
Clearly you haven't been to any Australian Weddings. :rofl:

And what are you trying to say about poor Evil Wolf :P

Yeah, after he impersonated Hileville and others on IRC, lied about identities, and was causing a general ruckus in Osiris and elsewhere.. And citizenship is at my discretion in Osi, and not at all relevant to here.

Earth:
Yeah, after he impersonated Hileville and others on IRC, lied about identities, and was causing a general ruckus in Osiris and elsewhere.. And citizenship is at my discretion in Osi, and not at all relevant to here.
Why does everyone think I impersonated Hileville, like all the feeders think that I didnt. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Tyler:
Earth:
Why does everyone think I impersonated Hileville, like all the feeders think that I didnt. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
:offtopic:

Let us cease this discussion posthaste!

The poll is in deadlock, between Evil Wolf and the "Every GCR Delegate option"

That leaves us, I'm afraid, no alternative. The Delegate must marry EW, and the GCR Delegates!

I also find it funny that the males are beating the females in this poll, and I'm beating my former wife, Earth.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NOW EARTH? HUH? KOOL AID MAN STRIKES AGAIN!

I also find it funny that the males are beating the females in this poll, and I'm beating my former wife, Earth.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NOW EARTH? HUH? KOOL AID MAN STRIKES AGAIN!

You.... you monster...!

For the record, I'm not a lunatic...

the voices in my head told me so.
hmm.gif

Back