Apology letter

Hi, a while ago I posted some useless stuff on the forums that had nothing to do with what was going on. I'm sorry for posting that and it will not happen again. I am Also sorry for being annoying on the forums and In #TNP. I have been house trained and I will act better. TNP means a lot to me I was clouded with trying to get the 200,000th post that I got reckless. Again, This will not happen again and I apoligize.

Thank you for reading,

-Tyler Kazakov-I

My opinion of you isn't going to change, due to non-TNP stuff. Though the apology to TNP is a nice gesture.

Hahahahah and you are causing problems here too? :P
No wonder why..
tumblr_m8cyka2z3q1ra6b4do2_250.gif

Out of the blue he was publicly insulting me on my own regional forums (in Renaissance) xp
He was like a total child. And he's banned from Denmark as well.

I don't care about you. Nobody cares. So be quiet.
I will never forgive you, you shouldn't have started that.

Anyway, I don't want to "talk" about this here and now. You have to live your miserable life ;)

Oh really? So what's with all your desperate messages full of apologies and begging me to be your friend again? :P

Please, don't be even more pathetic than you are.. -_-

Yeah Tyler. You're getting caught in your little web.

Just like you denied asking for re-entry into TBR. Well... you didn't ask... You begged :P

You walk into regions and ask for government positions. You impersonate people on IRC. You annoy the hell out of people.

It's not a good way to make friends.

I am of the opinion that we should all just get along. Being rude won't change a person or undo the past, it is what it is and the sooner we all accept each other for the good and the bad that will always come as a package deal we won't have fun with NS or RL.

The most important advice should be: don't insult people out of the blue without any serious reason.
Then you won't have to face anyone's wrath and the deserved lesson :P

You walk into regions and ask for government positions. You impersonate people on IRC. You annoy the hell out of people.
I
If one more person says this I'm going to take them to court for slander, I did not impersonate anyone -_-

Oriole Electronics:
I am of the opinion that we should all just get along. Being rude won't change a person or undo the past, it is what it is and the sooner we all accept each other for the good and the bad that will always come as a package deal we won't have fun with NS or RL.
I agree. We should just get along. We are all human. Those who have been bullying him [camwood]. For no reason,stop it. Tyler, as your brother, I can't say this any nicer but your frickin annoying. It seems as though I have to publicly set you straight. I am helping you for the sake of the family. So here I go,

Not because I defend you when anyone heurts you means that I disagree but I think how they handle things is inappropriate. Secondly, you cannot go into a region and expect in one day you can get an executive position. I also think that you have too many citizenships in other regions. I wonder of you dont have a shame box. Cause you have been rejected,banned and refused to get mask as a citizen. Almost all of NationStates no about you and your bad behavior etc. Your putting a shame to me and the family. Why can't you just act normal like the rest of us. That way you get plenty more opportunities in the NS life.

Tyler:
I
If one more person says this I'm going to take them to court for slander, I did not impersonate anyone -_-
It is a matter of public record that you were banned from TSP for offences including but not limited to impersonating Government officials on IRC. I invite you to seek charges of slander against me.

Edit: To be more specific, you were first banned from TSP's IRC channel for impersonating government officials, and then were in the process of being banned from the forums for treason, before a decision was made that you were so pathetic that we couldn't be bothered, no doubt influenced by your failure to migrate to the new forum and to instead leave the region.

TNP is noted for giving people the benefit of the doubt... repeatedly. Over the years there have been many, many nations who have been outcasts elsewhere but are given a real chance here, and have flourished. Everybody makes mistakes. It's the ability to learn from those mistakes that allows you to go on and contribute productively to the community.

Belschaft:
Tyler:
I
It is a matter of public record that you were banned from TSP for offences including but not limited to impersonating Government officials on IRC. I invite you to seek charges of slander against me.

Edit: To be more specific, you were first banned from TSP's IRC channel for impersonating government officials, and then were in the process of being banned from the forums for treason, before a decision was made that you were so pathetic that we couldn't be bothered, no doubt influenced by your failure to migrate to the new forum and to instead leave the region.
Yes it is essentially one of the reasons he was removed from the NPA, along with his refusal to follow simple orders.

Also, slander is spoken, not written.

Great Bights Mum:
Everybody makes mistakes. It's the ability to learn from those mistakes that allows you to go on and contribute productively to the community.
I agree with this sentiment completely. We need to forgive and forget, let bygones be bygones and so on and so forth. If we can just take a step back and look at how everyone is acting you'll see everyone is being rather childish. Is that really the reputation you want for yourself and your respective nations/regions/aliases/forum? I should hope not.

Quite frankly, I don't give a hang-gliding crocodile's ****** if you can't get along elsewhere. It doesn't have anything to do with TNP, and I don't want to hear about it. The apology was nice; the continued discussion, not so much.

I'm done. Have a nice day. :)

Queen Ravenna:
Out of the blue he was publicly insulting me on my own regional forums (in Renaissance) xp
He was like a total child. And he's banned from Denmark as well.
Isn't Denmark the one with the nutter who went mad and banned a load of people

You think you impressed me? Not at all xd
If you want to attack me, try harder :P

Generally, if you all want to deal with Tyler then you are free to do so.
But I won't be surprised when you start to regret it. You'll see what I mean ;)
Good luck :)

Queen Ravenna:
You think you impressed me? Not at all xd
If you want to attack me, try harder :P

Generally, if you all want to deal with Tyler then you are free to do so.
But I won't be surprised when you start to regret it. You'll see what I mean ;)
Good luck :)
Clearly impressing you was the point of my post and not, y'know, pointing out that you were being equally as bad, if not worse, than Tyler. :P

I have no intention of dealing with Tyler, nor am I unfamiliar with him. He is/was in other regions apart from ones you're in, fyi. ;)

If you want to actually reply to my post, try harder :)

You know, my dear boy, sometimes I'm a super-confident total bitch and I'm proud of it. At least I'm not like some weak sheeps. :P
Tyler deserved that at all, he should know his place xd
By the way I don't have to talk to you. You are rather nobody to me.

bitch.gif

tumblr_m7xrsxu9a31rrv64do1_250.gif

Queen Ravenna:
You know, my dear boy, sometimes I'm a super-confident total bitch and I'm proud of it. At least I'm not like some weak sheeps. :P
Good to know.
he should know his place xd
As far as I can see his place is exactly the same as yours. Who are you to look down on anyone? Oh wait, you're a 'total bitch' that explains it.
By the way I don't have to talk to you. You are rather nobody to me.
You have my eternal gratitude for lowering your oh so superior self down to my level.

It's much darker down here than I'm sure you're used to, but in a few minutes you should be seeing fine. Just make sure to breathe through your mouth, lest you inhale the noxious fumes coming off of the plebeians who inhabit these lower realms, and you'll be fine.

Back