Want to be added to the map?

Sorry guys, it's been a rough last week IRL, and I've been bogged down in college apps this week. I'll get to this a soon as I get a chance.

No pressure! We appreciate whatever you do.

(*takes a step back and puts a hand over King's mouth before he says anything*)

jbwncster:
Can I claim a spot early for when I'm allowed to be on the map? I want the 2 islands above tim-opolis!
Hey there :)

I'm pretty sure that you dont fill at least on of these requirements... though I might be wrong

A.) At least 15 posts.
B.) Regularly converse on the IRC.
C.) Regularly post on the RMB

There are three unclaimed islands. Two of them are to the north of Lykyevyu and Tim-Opolis.

There are now three requests for them:

Ravania
Iro
jbwncster

I understand why you put the request in early, I did that too, it doesn't mean it won't eventually be granted, but I guess you should re-state your claim once you have stuck in here long enough to fulfill one of the three criteria.

More to the point Scandigrad has been busy and not had a chance to examine the claims yet, I think. Scandigrad has the say.

If anyone would ask my advice I'd say telegram your fellow nations about competing claims, if they posted here they're bound to be interested. Maybe you can split the islands three ways, or will only one nation have them? Maybe there's a better location you could go for or some kind of deal. Another idea, talk to Scandigrad!

Plus you do have to account for the fact that in about a month, RP wise. That sea is frozen over.

I just want islands somewhere one or two i don't need more than one for The Commonwealth of Principality of Jeikeu.

I was thinking of taking the island next to god n country n byron and the peninsula to the left (just the peninsula)
awtgl2.png
& for my colony of helvysaea (if i'm allowed to have two on the map) I'd like to be near the frontier on the same line as jamie anumia.

Tim:
I'm pretty sure that you dont fill at least on of these requirements... though I might be wrong

A.) At least 15 posts.
Please define 'regularly' and 'converse'

I have no problem with spamming the irc channel once in a while with chit-chat or posting on the RMB, but I don't like it being pointless. I generally only post things when they matter or when nobody else has pointed at them. ;)

And although I was the first to claim those islands a while ago, I would be as happy with a chunk of RL-Alaska. It's not that a big deal, It's just my tnp-nation is 'Ravania Aquilonia' which means 'Northern Ravania' and it would be strange sitting in the southern part of the map. :duh:

Ravania:
Tim:

A.) At least 15 posts.
Please define 'regularly' and 'converse'

I have no problem with spamming the irc channel once in a while with chit-chat or posting on the RMB, but I don't like it being pointless. I generally only post things when they matter or when nobody else has pointed at them. ;)

And although I was the first to claim those islands a while ago, I would be as happy with a chunk of RL-Alaska. It's not that a big deal, It's just my tnp-nation is 'Ravania Aquilonia' which means 'Northern Ravania' and it would be strange sitting in the southern part of the map. :duh:
You already meet criterion A as your post count is 19.

I know I'm relatively new here, and I expect not to seem pretentious claiming anything. But still, Once I meet the criteria, (and when/if Scandigrad decides so) I would like to claim that southern peninsula under Narnia and west of Jeikeu?, I coloured it with yellow and violet stripes, but of course can be resized or whatever. I'm open to negotiate.

24zf11k.png

Could it be possible?

Thank you, anyway.

Ehlnar:
I know I'm relatively new here, and I expect not to seem pretentious claiming anything. But still, Once I meet the criteria, (and when/if Scandigrad decides so) I would like to claim that southern peninsula under Narnia and west of Jeikeu?, I coloured it with yellow and violet stripes, but of course can be resized or whatever. I'm open to negotiate.

24zf11k.png

Could it be possible?

Thank you, anyway.
You have 16 posts, so you should be fine.

Chasmanthe:
There are three unclaimed islands. Two of them are to the north of Lykyevyu and Tim-Opolis.

Ravania
Iro
jbwncster
First off: I'm not dead yet! I'm back for now, and I do have an updated map, with the exception for this claim.

I will issue the following statement.

This land dispute is between the nations of Ravania and Iro, and must be settled on their accord. RP or otherwise. JBwncster's claim is illegitimate because he has still not met the requirements to my knowledge.

Scandigrad:
Chasmanthe:

Ravania
Iro
jbwncster
First off: I'm not dead yet! I'm back for now, and I do have an updated map, with the exception for this claim.

I will issue the following statement.

This land dispute is between the nations of Ravania and Iro, and must be settled on their accord. RP or otherwise. JBwncster's claim is illegitimate because he has still not met the requirements to my knowledge.
Based on earlier posts only one of the requirements is needed, I believe?

I can vouch that jbwncster is active on the IRC, and he is only just under the post requirement anyway. :) He is also in the pipeline for RA membership but people are being slack.

I'm happy to RP it out with Ravania :) I'll start a thread in the RP Section, and thanks, scandi.

Scandigrad, so glad you came back :)

It looks like the island that Jeikeu wanted is part of Kingborough's territory. That could be exciting, you're going to have to RP a way to get it off him! :rofl:

O what a time to be in TNP.

I have started writing a book of map-related details under the RP forum.

Yup.

In case ya'll didn't know, in order to have changes to your territory after you've been added to the map, or to settle disputed territories, you must roleplay it out.

And I saw that Chasmanthe. Thanks, I really appreciate it! :) I'm going to see if it can be moved to here, since I feel that'll make more sense.

I would like to be added to the map. I would like a custom island in the sea between McMasterdonia and Scandigrad. It would look like this:

2128588-blue-gradient-moldova-map-detailed-mercator-projection.jpg

Please and thank you!

Thank you very much Scandigrad for adding my nation so nicely into the map!

I'm beginning to feel proud of being in TNP... Is that normal?

ADGN8:
I would like to be added to the map. I would like a custom island in the sea between McMasterdonia and Scandigrad. It would look like this:

2128588-blue-gradient-moldova-map-detailed-mercator-projection.jpg

Please and thank you!
How about near Hilevation and Byron?

Wait, we're allowed to make our OWN landforms? This just got interesting.

Also, Ravania hasn't responded to my RP yet. Can I call it that I'm more active, or is that BS? I'm ok with both.

TO: The Nation of Scandigrad
SUBJECT: Map Matters...
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM

To whom this may concern,
Hello. We are the Almanianian Union and we wish to introduce ourselves to another nation in this region. We had recently decided to explore the outside world... and somehow we ended up in a new area we didn't find before. Of course, this goes without saying, but our maps are a little... incomplete. As a result, we sacked our Official Cartographer and threw him down a bottomless pit somewhere. Of course, we have the small problem of not knowing what is around us now... so this is a bit of a concern for us.

We humbly desperately request a map of the surrounding area, since we clearly have no idea where anything is. Attached to this email is a map of our nation and its outlying territories. We would appreciate it if you could help us in our task to update our Atlas and improve the accuracy of the surrounding region.

Once again, thank you very much for your help in this matter.

Sincerely,
President Wilson Roosevelt of the Almanianian Union

Prince TJ of Marma:
can i be added please and thank you!!
I don't think Scandigrad will put you on the map yet, that was only your first post on the forum. It's better once you become more involved.

I would like the entire island North-east of Tim-O-Polis, shaped as the following land mass:

Koreaboundarymarks.png

Thank you so much! :)

DRUK:
I would like the entire island North-east of Tim-O-Polis...
Doubt it, since you have five posts and I've never seen you on IRC. Give it some time, and/or read the requirements.

Iro:
DRUK:
I would like the entire island North-east of Tim-O-Polis...
Doubt it, since you have five posts and I've never seen you on IRC. Give it some time, and/or read the requirements.

Yeah...I've been in IRC since three days ago, but I have been there every day. Some people know me, all right.

Scandigrad:
I can't create that as a custom landmass. It needs to be a flat, 2D projection.
Oh, Scand, I meant a flat, 2D projection of it.

As long as the land mass looks similar to the one I showed you, I'm fine.

Back