Telegram Campaign Again

We can be sure it's not a newbie, since at the time I posted this post, they created that nation 23 hours ago and then moved their nation out of The West Pacific to Spain.

I got a response to my inquiry:

"Tell me more. Whose heart is that?"

Madame, why tell you what you already know to be true? I assure you that The Revolution is underway and the result will certainly be more just and democratic than the rule of Great Bights that you have continued to protest to this very day by name. You have no reason to fear - do not let fear prevent you and your comrades from achieving greatness.

Your council's silence on this matter is a cute and predictable strategy, but demonstrates weakness and indecisiveness towards the people that you try to shepard. They will be informed of your silence, your cowardliness and the corrupt steps you have taken to prevent the People's Revolution. Occupy The North Pacific will be realized, Equality will be realized.

Yours,
A Friend.

He didn't really answer my question. Handwriting analysis, anyone? ;)

I really liked the part about being more democratic than Great Bight. I'm reassured to know our new forum won't be a 6th grader's web page about all things piratey. :greatbight:

Amadeus refers to a recently revived nation. I checked my dossier - which goes back to Francos Spain - and didn't find any born-again despots.

Great Bights Mum:

Hmmm... Someone with too much spare time...?

Or maybe someone who likes to hear the sound of their own voice?

Possibly someone with too much spare time and who likes to hear the sound of their own voice?

That help at all...? :P

Haor Chall:
Great Bights Mum:

Possibly someone with too much spare time and who likes to hear the sound of their own voice?

:rofl:

JAL?

Haor Chall:
Great Bights Mum:

Well that certainly narrows it down. :shifty:

Back