Filing of Charges

Blue Wolf II:
Well, then I guess Falc could remove HC from the court and he can appoint someone I didn't nominated as to make it "unbiased".

On a side note, I nominative every RA members to be my replacement including, but not limited to, Abbey Anumia, Agasteon Empire, Aramyll, Camwood, collettiquette, Cylar, Drop Your Pants, Dyr Nasad, Earth, Emperor Bad, Finn, Funkadelia, Ganzjar, GMLP, Hushland, Hyanygo, Krintzaika, NNN Romaland, Oriole Electronics, punk d, Queen Ravenna, Ravania, Redamerica, rufusexc, Sanctaria, saor, Terran Redux, The Palindromic Land, TheGrandNagus, Todd McCloud, TOHOATNP, Tyler, Tyrranus, Whamabama, yellow103, and Zaolat.

Thank you.
Now you're just being fatuous. It is unbecoming behaviour in a court justice.

the request is duly noted by my decision on selecting HC will stand both sides need to prepare their opening statements.

FALCONKATS:
the request is duly noted by my decision on selecting HC will stand both sides need to prepare their opening statements.

Acting on the decision of Justice Falconkats, I have posted the appropriate oath as required of me.

Moving on, I concur with the Justice, the counsel is correct. Blue Wolf, if you wish to proceed, please take your request to the Attorney-General's office.

Back