Cease and Desist

Non Believers,

The Holy Order of North Pacific requests you to desist your use of "North Pacific"!!

Using our name in vain is nothing short of blasphemy!!

The temerity you have shown thus far will be forgiven and you shall be absolved of your sins!!

We await the closure and renaming of your region!!

All Hail BKB! Glory to him and all who believe in him!!

Awwww. You have to admit that any religious zealot who comes here and phrases his ultimatum as a "request" is rather cute. Like a teddy bear in a dog collar.

Knockaville, much as i like a young man who has been brought up to be polite in grown up company, I suspect your "Request" will be denied.

Knockavale:
Non Believers,

The Holy Order of North Pacific requests you to desist your use of "North Pacific"!!

Using our name in vain is nothing short of blasphemy!!

The temerity you have shown thus far will be forgiven and you shall be absolved of your sins!!

All Hail BKB! Glory to him and all who believe in him!!
ROTFLMAO!

I know who this is!! :clap: :lol:

The Holey Order of Worn Out Socks demands that the Holy Order of North Pacific desist in their use of "Holy Order" as it is too close to "Holey Order".

And we are really a holey order! :P

I wonder if Knock has paused to consider what a "feeder" is. We cannot close or rename this region, even if we wanted to.

flemingovia:
Awwww. You have to admit that any religious zealot who comes here and phrases his ultimatum as a "request" is rather cute. Like a teddy bear in a dog collar.

Knockaville, much as i like a young man who has been brought up to be polite in grown up company, I suspect your "Request" will be denied.

Proper etiquette and manners are the central dogma of our religion!! As much as i am unhappy with your reaction i respect your right to do so and wish you the best!!

KiwiTaicho:
Haha how amusing! I demand you desist with your silliness!

Silliness is an integral part of our religion! We cannot desist with the high jinks!!

Drop Your Pants:
Hail BKB the saviour.

A-ha a believer within your ranks! All hail BKB!!

peoples empire:

I suppose you will have a long wait then. I do not see this ever happening.

I see you are a member of the reform party, perhaps you would like to wait together then? :lol:

flemingovia:
I wonder if Knock has paused to consider what a "feeder" is. We cannot close or rename this region, even if we wanted to.

Your lack of willingness to change and become better is a common sign of the non believer, come flemingovia and I will show you how to change!

Your religion will be absorbed into and made a minor sect of Cheese-ism.

All hail the God of Cheese Aristaeus!

"I see you are a member of the reform party, perhaps you would like to wait together then? "

HOHOHOHO!!
Good one..

As for all the other nonsense you spilled out of your god knows what

HOHOHOHOHOHO
Good luck with that Burger boy.

Back