Georgiana

TNPer
gov-courthouse.gif
House of Communications​

This is the interview of KiwiTaicho
Interviewer: Charles Windsor
This post is published as received.

Campaign Questions

1. What can you say about being a Candidate?

It's a great opportunity to be more involved in TNP and to represent those, like myself who are new to the region.

2. What ministry would you like to go into?

Anything! Honestly a chance at any of the offices would be fantastic.

3. What can you say about your campaigns so far?

It's been short really. I haven't had as many questions from the voting folks as I would have liked nor have people viewed my campaign thread as many times as some of the more popular candidates which is probably pretty telling about the result to come.

4. Have you ever campaigned before?

I haven't! It's a new experience for me and I hope that people will see the good I can do in TNP and vote for me.

5. What has the campaign taught you?

I guess the campaign has helped me to learn more about my fellow candidates and I'm in awe at some of their achievements. All the same - I hope to bring a new perspective to the table while we hopefully can hold onto the experience of some of the more popular candidates.

General Questions

1. Do you plan to run again for a next term?

I think it's probably a bit premature to say. It'll depend on how I manage the office and whether I'm nominated for another term. From the interest I've seen, I'm unsure whether I really have the support to get in for a first term.

2. Tell me about yourself.

I'm a soldier in the NPA and have been heavily involved since I joined. I can't go into details but it's been a new experience. I'm also a Deputy Minister and in that role I've had a great chance to get involved and debate with others Ministers which is fantastic. I notice many of the candidates never speak of real life but I will say that I have a legal background and have a wide knowledge of constitutional law and various other areas of the law itself.

3. Do you think you will win an office for the july-august Administration?

I hope so but at this stage I think that many people will see me as an unfamiliar face and thus it is probably unlikely.

4. What can you say about the current government?

They're a wonderful group of people and they have really attempted to bring about positive change which is fantastic. I would love to see a couple of new faces on the council of five so that we get some different opinions in the mix, even if one of those faces isn't me. Regardless the current Council of Five should be commended for a fantastic effort.

5. How do you plan to improve the region with your powers?

I want to try and promote more activity within the region but I also want to bring about change while striving to safeguard the region and the democratic process.

If anyone has any other questions or would like to read more - please check my campaign thread. Thanks for voting!

Back