Eluvatar's Interview

Georgiana

TNPer
gov-courthouse.gif
House of Communications​

This is the interview of His Excellency Sir,Eluvatar,Delegate of The North Pacific.
Interviewer: Charles Windsor
This post is published as received.

Ministry Questions

1. If you get another term,what plans do you have to improve the well being of the residents and citizens of The North Pacific?

I plan to redo the FAQs section, and construct an informative welcome message and begin sending it. Can't do it alone of course.

2. What can you say about your ministry?

I seem to have been focusing more on the Internal Affairs aspect, and helping the admins security check new nations, than the Immigration aspect. This is something I should fix, perhaps by asking the admins to get another admin.

3. I heard that your ministry is well developed because you have a staff. What can you say about your Department's Staff?

They are able and enthusiastic. :)

4.Do you mind listing the duties of your staff.

Odd jobs, mostly. I'd like their help with the FAQ rewrite in the near future however.

5.What has the ministry of Internal Affairs and taught you?

The Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs has taught me that you can't do everything on your own, I suppose :P Not that I didn't already know that.

General Questions

1. Do you plan to run again for a next term?

I certainly will run again come August, yes.

2. Do you like the ministry you were given? If not what ministry do you plan to go to?

I do like it.

3.What can you say about your work you have put into your office?

Adequate but I wish to do better.

4. Do you think your time in office for the june-july Administration have been a success?

Yes, overall.

5. What can you say about your ministry?

It has a great deal of duties which it will take time to fully implement.

6. How do you plan to improve the region with your powers?

Work to a sensible and sustainable comprehensive development plan, incremental and long term

Delegation Questions

1. What can you say about the pass term in office?

It's been great.

2. What can you say about the current ministers?

I am pleased with all of them. A shame Ator People had to leave our number.

3. How do you plan to improve TNP in your next term?

FAQs, welcoming, and helping guide our foreign and military policy to make us a well-known, well-admired, and well-liked giant on the NationStates world stage.

4. There is a rumour amongst the departments that Judge Wolf should be kicked out of Office forever. In your next term, would you make sure that all the persons in office won't repeat what happened with blue wolf on irc? How?

There are several things I am doing to reduce that risk. One, have other outlets for peoples' creative energies. Two, be security conscious. Three, seek to broaden regional participation to ensure there are more people for us as a region to choose from for office.

Back