Vote for Mcmasterdonia: Council of Five

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Well, its that time again and I will be once again asking for your support in the Council of Five elections.

I have been Minister for Defence since fmr-Delegate Blue Wolf's term, in that time I have done substantial work on recruitment, different missions, and the NPA code. I am proud of the work that has been achieved thus far, but there is of course always more work to do.

The North Pacific Army faces some important choices in the months ahead, I would very much like to be given the mandate to continue to contribute to the debate on the choices that will no doubt be made by the Council of Five, and the regional assembly. These debates largely will concern the direction of the North Pacific Army, what will it stand for? Its fundamental purpose is of course advancing regional interests? But is that all, and what exactly are these regional interests at play?

All of these are important decisions that need to me made, as the Minister responsible for the refounding of the NPA I would always ensure that this decision is practical in the sense that it does everything possible to protect regional interests, and on balance does not hinder its growth both in numbers and activity. Furthermore I would ensure that any decision taken by the Council of Five, regarding the NPA's direction and core policy will include not only NPA members or council members. This decision must be one that recognizes the interests of our citizens and regional assembly sovereignty. We must ensure that a significant majority of members of our region are satisfied with the decision we make.

The dynamics of cabinet have made this discussion a difficult, and strongly argued one. Nonetheless it is a dynamic that I strongly wish to contribute to. These will be tough decisions for us all to make in the days and weeks ahead.

I strongly urge citizens to vote for me on the basis of my contribution to the region thus far, my dedication, commitment and desire to see all ongoing projects through to conclusion.

Thanks for reading!

I just wanted to say I think you have done a wonderful job so far, I fully support your candidacy and wish you the best of luck in the election.

flemingovia:
You have my support. Which probably means you are doomed
054314450_were_doomed_answer_5_xlarge.jpg

You've got my support McMasterdonia, you have done a very good job with the NPA and I have noticed it is something you are very passionate about. I wish you good luck on your election and I hope to see the NPA follow on the current path it is on at the moment and continue to grow, prosper and defend the freedoms of our region The North Pacific and its allies.

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words. I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations.

In response to GBM's question, I've thought about it yes. xD

mcmasterdonia:
Thank you everyone for your support and kind words. I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations.

In response to GBM's question, I've thought about it yes. xD
THOUGHTCRIME!!! :npo:

Adminnote: BDSM is only allowed on the very private areas of the forum. Please post such things only in the "fifty shades of eluvatar" section.

I will oblige.

If a brand new nation in The North Pacific endorses 550 WA nations in The North Pacific over the course of 4 hours, how many endorsements will it have 12 hours later?

lol.

Well I shall endeavor to answer the question seriously then. It depends on a wide variety of factors, how active the nations are that are being endorsed, whether they give out their endorsements freely or not etc. As such I'm not really sure - or to make it more clear, it can't be determined for sure.

From my experience you can gain endorsements very quickly when you don't want to, and when you want to they gain only at a slow rate.

I would estimate however that endorsing that many WA nations in a short time frame could get you up to 100 quite quickly in that amount of time, over a week or more, however, your endorsement level will go up steadily. as more nations come online and respond.

When I first started endo-tarting Elu used to encourage me to keep my endorsement count rising. Even when it got to about 250 he would say "oh just a few more won't hurt". I remember telling him that if I got in trouble I would be holding him responsible xD

I think he is more likely to encourage nations to keep endorsing - rather than trying to dissuade them from it :P

Well- Voting will close sometime tomorrow (my time). I'd like to thank everyone for their support during this election. I'd like to thank all candidates for their campaigns, and eagerly await the results tomorrow. Regardless of the results, i'm sure we will all continue to work for a better TNP.

Back