Peoples empire for council of five

fireworks-smiley-emoticon.gif

Peoples Empire For TNP​
[url=http://www.sherv.net/fireworks-emoticon-1613.html]
Peoples Empire for Executive council of Five​
:worship::worship:
[url=http://www.sherv.net/fireworks-emoticon-1613.html]

All Hail to the nations of TNP
I will make my statement rather short since as I do not really find it necessary to write a whole page on why you should elect me:​

I have Decided to enter the race for council of five once again. I am glad to see some one new enter the race as I see it as the greatest hope for the preservation of true democracy and lasting change . A little about myself I have been a member of TNP for few months now, and I am currently The Deputy Minister of External affairs, the Delegate of Warzone Africa representing the NPA and TNP in the region (peoples empire/Brave nation). You can read about most of this in the TNP Wire. I am currently trying my best to maintain stability in the region and I have been in that position for the past 15 days. I am also the Founder of the Independence Region and have experience in the Regional Founder department as well. my views on the council may not always be popular but they will at least be said with the best intentions for the region and its members. I am not running to appease the executive branch or the S.C. oligarchy but to do and say what needs to be said, and I now welcome any and all questions that any one may have:

Eluvatar:
Who are the SC oligarchy, in your book?
I am not going to point fingers and name names as the Question itself is designed to be Divisive, and this issue is bigger than S.C. Members themselves. You see whenever a group of people are intrenched in power too long with out a frequent election Cycle(R.A. elections, not just Recall) and some type of term limits they become to comfortable which then leads them to become corrupt and unfortunately S.C. members subconsciously then become indifferent to the democratic process that there working to uphold. The SC as it is designed now is Oligarchical Collectivism. If there were frequent elections (R.A. Elections, not just Recall) and term limits you could at least call this body Democratic, And with term limits the senior members would have to devote there talents to other pursuits the region greatly needs. Also other TNP member's who are just as qualified would have an actual chance (thru direct election by the R.A.) of getting to serve the region on the S.C., A Very Democratic Ideal.

I will make my statement rather short since as I do not really find it necessary to write a whole page on why you should elect me:
So it is not necessary to explain in detail why one would want to elect you, but the three pictures of fireworks in space (?) are necessary?

unibot:
I will make my statement rather short since as I do not really find it necessary to write a whole page on why you should elect me:
So it is not necessary to explain in detail why one would want to elect you, but the three pictures of fireworks in space (?) are necessary?
I wouldn't begrudge the decorations. I think the idea is to appeal to someone who doesn't want to spend too much time reading these, who might appreciate some decoration.

unibot:
sorry you don't like the fireworks you either like them or you do not.

OH also unibot is that camera crew taking pictures of your avatar really necessary? never mind I suppose you put them in as a tribute your vanity.

Eluvatar:
unibot:
I wouldn't begrudge the decorations. I think the idea is to appeal to someone who doesn't want to spend too much time reading these, who might appreciate some decoration.
these fireworks are getting a lot of attention from my opponents I think there a little jealous :D

[/quote]
whenever a group of people are intrenched in power too long with out a frequent election Cycle
can you specify the powers of SC over RA and delegate?
do you know the chair of SC is the VD who is an elected member?
do you know that most of SC are virtually unbanable by delegate and they are needed to be involved in regions security to support the delegate who can have very little influence when elected to office
unfortunately S.C. members subconsciously then become indifferent to the democratic process that there working to uphold.
can you give even 1 example of that?
If there were frequent elections (R.A. Elections, not just Recall) and term limits you could at least call this body Democratic, And with term limits the senior members would have to devote there talents to other pursuits the region greatly needs.
although i agree with you in principle but do you know that presence of people with low influence level is not actually useful in SC as they can easily be banned by a rouge delegate.

I believe that SC has been the only stable and dependable institution in TNP in the last few year when we have witnessed rouge and disappearing delegate,speakers and chief justices. TNP SC has been the source of stability .and it has members that for years have maintained their WA members ship and influence level in TNP and have been resident of TNP for more than 7 years and protected and guarded TNP while others have been shifting around in nation states are not in a position to accuse SC of being undemocratic .

can you specify the powers of SC over RA and delegate?

well the power of the SC is over the whole region in terms of endo caps which circumvent true liberty by interfering with NS nations fundamental right to endorse who ever they would like with out limitations imposed on them by a self electing body. if this body was elected by the RA they would be truly representing the region and not themselves, and if there were term limits or rotating membership they would have the moral authority to set endo caps.

do you know the chair of SC is the VD who is an elected member?

yes at least the VD is chosen Democratically, and even then the VD is just the chairmen not necessarily allowed to be a member of the very organization that he chairs.

do you know that most of SC are virtually unbanable by delegate and they are needed to be involved in regions security to support the delegate who can have very little influence when elected to office(?)

yes the same long term members virtually unbanable by the Delegate! I think that sets a very dangerous precedent and here is an example, what I don't think many people have considered is that the S.C. itself with all its power could easily overthrow a Democratically elected Delegate, Just as easy as supporting the Delegate after election that's why long term membership in the body should be restricted any group in power for too long will easily become corrupt.

unfortunately S.C. members subconsciously then become indifferent to the democratic process that there working to uphold.

can you give even 1 example of that?

will its there subconscious not there conscious, Senior S.C. members don't even know there doing it. for instance the corrupt think there doing good When in reality they are not , and I am basing this on the reality of any organization that has members entrenched in power for too long.

....do you know that presence of people with low influence level is not actually useful in SC as they can easily be banned by a rouge delegate(?)

yes (and in relation to the S.C. becoming a RA elected body) that is why the out going S.C. members should make sure the newly elected S.C. members reach the proper endorsement levels for Regional security such as the S.C. already does when a new Delegate is elected.

well the power of the SC is over the whole region in terms of endo caps which circumvent true liberty by interfering with NS nations fundamental right to endorse who ever they would like with out limitations imposed on them by a self electing body. if this body was elected by the RA they would be truly representing the region and not themselves, and if there were term limits or rotating membership they would have the moral authority to set endo caps.
endos caps law has been approved by RA not by SC .
yes (and in relation to the S.C. becoming a RA elected body) that is why the out going S.C. members should make sure the newly elected S.C. members reach the proper endorsement levels for Regional security such as the S.C. already does when a new Delegate is elected.
do you think SC members have a magic wand to increase some one's influence?? :blink:
influence is determined much more by length of time a nation has stayed in a region not by endorsement numbers it will takes many years for a nation to reach high influence level in a feeder like TNP
will its there subconscious not there conscious, Senior S.C. members don't even know there doing it. for instance the corrupt think there doing good When in reality they are not , and I am basing this on the reality of any organization that has members entrenched in power for too long.
by this definition you can say us supreme court and senate members are the most corrupt and they themselves even dont know that :headbang: . SC is not a governing Body and it's role is to guard the region from rouge delegates with support of RA.
yes at least the VD is chosen Democratically, and even then the VD is just the chairmen not necessarily allowed to be a member of the very organization that he chairs.
It's Like saying Prime minister is head of cabinet but not a member of cabinet :cry:
Legal Provisions Governing the Security Council; TNP Constitution Art. V and TNP Legal Code Ch. 5

Actually you're both wrong and TNP simply doesn't have an endocap right now. Except for the constitutional one of the Vice Delegate's endorsement level (currently at 301) of course.

Pasargad:
endos caps law has been approved by RA not by SC .
do you think SC members have a magic wand to increase some one's influence?? :blink:
influence is determined much more by length of time a nation has stayed in a region not by endorsement numbers it will takes many years for a nation to reach high influence level in a feeder like TNP
by this definition you can say us supreme court and senate members are the most corrupt and they themselves even dont know that :headbang: . SC is not a governing Body and it's role is to guard the region from rouge delegates with support of RA.
It's Like saying Prime minister is head of cabinet but not a member of cabinet :cry:
Legal Provisions Governing the Security Council; TNP Constitution Art. V and TNP Legal Code Ch. 5
:facepalm: :facepalm:
no matter what you may say in the end you only parrot what you have been told and therefore come to believe to be the truth, , In the end your interest seems only to maintain the Status quo. You also seem fiercely opposed to change and progress of any kind, and this region will never be able to evolve an inch when senior members like yourself continue to Justify undemocratic process.

Eluvatar:
Actually you're both wrong and TNP simply doesn't have an endocap right now. Except for the constitutional one of the Vice Delegate's endorsement level (currently at 301) of course.
With Endo Caps I was more referring to the fact that if I was a new player who just joined NS and created a nation and decided to reside in TNP, and 400 nations in the region wished to endorse me out of there own free will. My nation would be ejected from the region in the name of Democracy and Regional security.

peoples empire:
Eluvatar:
With Endo Caps I was more referring to the fact that if I was a new player who just joined NS and created a nation and decided to reside in TNP, and 400 nations in the region wished to endorse me out of there own free will. My nation would be ejected from the region in the name of Democracy and Regional security.
Depends on who the delegate is and what TNP law may be in effect at the time. Clearly it is never in the best interest of TNP to have someone assume the delegacy outside the electoral process the RA has adopted. Historically we have tried to balance regional security with a nation's right to play as he likes. So while we have not legislated a hard endocap, we do monitor endorsement gathering. Situations are dealt with on a case by case basis. The vast majority of cases do not require any ejecting or banning on the part of the delegate.

When I was delegate, my favorite approach toward a new player who was tarting like crazy was to send him a TG asking him if he was interested in becoming the delegate. If he said he wasn't, then we would talk about what was best way to avoid his becoming an "accidental delegate." If he said he was interested in becoming delegate, then I would invite him to join the RA and campaign to get himself elected.

For a new nation to gather even 200 endorsements, much less 400, they'd have to be doing a great number of things to get them. Indeed, I expect they'd have to be sending messages to people to get more than 200.

As to 400... I have 320 endorsements out of 565 or so TNP WA nations. My records show that of the 245 nations or so not endorsing me, about 120 are endorsing anyone at all. To get 400 endorsements a new nation would need to get all but 40 of these nations to endorse them.

If a new nation were able to get 91% of TNP's WAs that endorse at all to endorse them, this would be quite the remarkable feat.

I've been endorsing all of them since April and I have around 200. I know I can do better if I give them all rum along with the endo, but 400? Not without sending along some dance hall girls.

Great Bights Mum:
I've been endorsing all of them since April and I have around 200. I know I can do better if I give them all rum along with the endo, but 400? Not without sending along some dance hall girls.
I appreciate very much your humorous sarcasm, however if any nation was determined enough and had popular enough following it would not be that difficult especially with The population of TNP is growing, and people are deliberately making this sound more difficult than it really is.

The Cabinet is a dynamic group of people, often there are disagreements and rowdy debates. As a member of the cabinet how do you think you would contribute to this? What would you do to ensure you have a good working relationship with the rest of cabinet?

mcmasterdonia:
The Cabinet is a dynamic group of people, often there are disagreements and rowdy debates. As a member of the cabinet how do you think you would contribute to this?

Well I would firmly Defend my views if they needed Defending, but for the most part I would focus on maintaining a positive attitude towards all members of the Cabinet and try to keep my disagreements as civil as possible.

mcmasterdonia:
What would you do to ensure you have a good working relationship with the rest of cabinet?

Listen to fellow Cabinet Members, treat them and their views with respect, and help Defend Fellow Cabinet Members views if they need Defending.

Back