Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
North Pacific Army Update

Citizens of The North Pacific,

I thought I would try something different and post regular updates about what the NPA is up to *shifty eyes*

Warzone Africa

The North Pacific Army continues to hold Warzone Africa under the leadership of Peoples_Empire. We have continued to hold this despite our troop's being sent to various areas. At the Warzone we have had nations that previously were banned return and endorse Peoples Empire as the Delegate. Notably a former Delegate of Warzone Europe visited and requested political asylum. A big round of applause to Peoples Empire.

images

Peoples Empire talks to the people of Warzone Africa following the successful occupation

Stargate

Our Ally and Friend Stargate was occupied by DEN and their allies. The North Pacific Army was quick to respond, and worked with the UDL to attempt to Liberate Stargate. The first liberation narrowly failed, as the Delegate of Stargate was of course expecting us.

We then prepared another couple of times, but unfortunately it was clear that we weren't going to be able to make it once the raiders began piling on endorsements. I decided to try and find other allies to assist us and the UDL with its liberation. Received some positive feedback, but less that 12 hours or so later DEN had withdrawn and Hammond was returned to the Delegacy.

Acting upon a request from Hammond under our treaty, the NPA was deployed to prop up his endorsements. Discussions are underway to figure out ways that Stargate can adjust its security without hindering regional growth.

Goauld System Lords

Following the departure of Asgard and TNI from Goauld System Lords, the NPA decided to deploy and put the region under our temporary protection.

images
Major Scandigrad gives a rallying speech to the troops​

Major Scandigrad is serving as Delegate of Goauld System Lords and has been slowly ejecting the raiders in the region. We are hopeful that once Stargate's security issues are addressed we will be able to hand back administration to them and the native delegate.

Deputy Minister for Defence

As part of the trial Council of Five style of Cabinet, it is required that all Minister's select a Deputy Minister. I could think of no better, or more deserving person to serve as Deputy Minister of Defence than Scandigrad. I have no doubt that if I was to drop dead tomorrow, he would be able to continue my work.
If I die after posting this, you know who is responsible <.<

More to Do.....

A survey has been sent out to all members of The North Pacific army. This is intended to discover what direction the army should take in future.

In conclusion I would like to thank our relatively new recruits who have been truly invaluable recently, Gladio, Prince Windsor and Narnia.

I hope you liked reading this update.

Minister for Defence
A6A54633064947EBCD36351A38A48998.png

Back