Where in the world?

So I was looking at the forum today... and a thought popped into my head. We've got all these cities. Port Thel, Magicality City, Hersfoldton, TresVille. But I've always wondered... where are they? Are they spread across the North Pacific, or are they in a nation? Does anyone actually know? I'm interested to hear your thoughts! :)

I guess I assumed that they would be in a centralized location in The North Pacific Region. Magicality City being the Capital. Port Thel located near the ocean area, where our ships come in and our navy sails away.

I never really thought about Hersfoldton or TresVille.

Hersfoldton could be an outlying suburb of Magicallity City, and TresVille rather sounds like a village.

The names are all based on notable former residents, but it's an interesting question.

Tres Ville sounds rather like a major town/city located rather central of the nation where alot of agriculture and farming would be going on and hence this produce would be transported from Tresville out towards other regions of the nation providing food and e.t.c.

But then again, considering Tres Ville is the HQ of the NPA it could also be looked upon as a strategic placed military fortress and Hersfoldton could be the agricultural capital of the region.

Hersfoldton, could be the secret underground lair of the administrators <.<

As for TresVille, I would see it as a military town, comprising of military bases and a town that has grown around the basis of the army's presence.

So I had the map open tonight, and decided to have a little fun.

Here is where I think TNP main cities (marked in pink) are. Agree? Disagree? Player hater?

ir5abc.png

I think they should be in separate land areas not held by any player's nation. That is, it'd be international territory

Govindia:
I think they should be in separate land areas not held by any player's nation. That is, it'd be international territory
Or at least may their sovereignty be shared by all TNP citizen-nations...??

Well, I liked to see them in the map, so in the end I guess I'll agree with anything Scandigrad decides, as long as he keeps those Cities out of Ehlnar. So Prince Leonard can go there, say one thing, and then go back to Can--- I mean to Ehlnar and do anything he likes anyway.

Yes they can have international sovereignty and still be located as above. Placing them inside a nation encourages national interactions.

This isn't meant to be intentional... I just thought it'd be cool to guess where you think each city would be.

As for the sovereignty issue, I see no problem with having the cities themselves in a nation. It's the individual buildings that would be international territory. Much like the UN in New York or Brussels.

Back