ARCHIVED: 2013 - OoC

TOHOATNP

TNPer
The year is 2013. The world has collapsed, civilization is in ruins, and there are scarcely any survivors. Many did not believe in the Mayan 2012 prediction, and because hardly any believed, practically everyone was unguarded against the attacks that flooded the world. Meteors showered the earth, the climate changed dramatically, and floods broke out all over. The only survivors left are people from select nations known as the North Pacific. Their goal is to survive, thrive, and possibly even mate.

Name:
Physical Appearance or pic:
Personality:
What they were to their nation:
Items carrying:

Mine:

Name:Bobby Richardson
Physical Appearance or pic:
jaffers.jpg
Personality:Nice, caring, smart, fierce if fighting nature or enemies, always tries to find diplomatic solutions, good at hunting or making shelter
What they were to their nation:President's nephew, groom to the Ilerian princess.
Items carrying:A backpack with a shovel, axe, pickaxe, and hoe.

This interests me.

Name: Charles Bradley

Appearance:
charles-bradley-456-02-041811-1303151232.jpg
(This man is an actual person. I just like to use him for the purposes of the symbolism in my nation)

Personality: Easy going, good spirited, Natural Singer and freedom fighter (Which means Charisma), Hard worker.

What they were to their nation: Bradley is one of Funkadelia's greatest music artists, as well as a Freedom Fighter for Funkadelia's independence. Father of the President, and national symbol.

Items Carrying: Pack with a miscellaneous small tools(I.E. Wrench, Screwdriver), Switchblade, Pen and paper, Music player loaded with Soul music.

Name:Andy Parker
Physical Appearance or pic:Strong, tan, and attractive.You get the idea.
Personality:Stubborn, Intelligent, and humorous.
What they were to their nation:An outstanding photographer that explored and took pictures of the world.
Items carrying:pocketknife,camera,hat,35 dollars, and his wallet which includes couple of cards.

I'll give this a shot. Do we have a specific location determined?

Name: Tripp Wilson
Physical Appearance or pic: [will add later]
Personality: Blunt, and disciplined. He wants things done right the first time, and does not appreciate complaints.
What they were to their nation: Sergeant, Scandigrad National Militia
Items carrying: SCAR-H, P99, Standard Infantry rucsac loadout

Accepted, and I was thinking of areas around the nations involved in 2013. And I'll start on the first post right now.

RL nations, or TNP nations? I think TNP nations would be more interesting, but I need that to specify why Tripp is there.

Back