My introduction

Georgiana

TNPer
Hi my name is Windsor. I am a NS Ambassador that is making this region my home. I am very educated and sometimes pushy but please dont mind that. I promised to myself that I would help this region to the best of my ability. My Ns nation is Windsor dc. I just arrived from Democratium where i was the Secretary to the Founder. I left because of it's tempting members in the forums. I hope to get along with all my pacific neighbours

Windsor​

The region was loosing alot of nations so I started posting some ideas on how we could keep them. They told the founder i am frankly annoing and stressfull. The President said that.

Hopefully TNP is not like that.

Hi Windsor, glad to see you. We pride ourselves on having as many annoying nations as is practical, so you should fit right in.

Welcome!!

If you want to take part, feel free to join the regional assembly or The North Pacific Army! We would love to have you :)

Ah yes, Democratium is rapidly fading because it's recruitment scripts were turned off as per NationStates' new rules. Other than those scripts, the region had no department keeping a good handle on finding and keeping newer nations. I wonder what they will do. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Back