The Kingdom of McMasterdonia ceased to exist

I have never denied to see it from the mods perspective. It is clear that if they accept my reasoning, it could set a bad precedent for others. Where people who have known bad intentions, or have committed similar acts before, could use it as an excuse.

I do however doubt that every single one of us uses the most secure way of connecting to our forums and nations. No doubt many of us use auto-log etc. I did this of course, in which case all it took was for me to leave my laptop open and on while I went out for the afternoon/early evening. The point is, it is an easy mistake to make and it was a fault on my part.

All I can say now is that it will of course, not happen again. And Colletiquette, I understand where you are coming from and that you are not causing a ruckus. I don't think Roman was referring to you on that count.

I wasn't necessarily implying that you hadn't seen it from the mod's perspective, but rather that for some on here who are trivializing this discussion, I can see how it could be warranted.

That being said, I believe McMaster to be perfectly capable of continuing to fulfill his duties, and understand the entire incident as a rather unfortunate hiccup that McMaster can hardly be blamed for. Perhaps there is a need for more specific regulations regarding this issue, but for now I believe the whole thing to be water under the bridge.

That's my opinion, anyway.

I'd recommend that you rejoin the RA as soon as possible to avoid further difficulties. Perhaps you'll be the first to use the new oath.

Isimud:
I'd recommend that you rejoin the RA as soon as possible to avoid further difficulties. Perhaps you'll be the first to use the new oath.
:agree: with isimud, mcmasterdonia should rejoin the RA as soon as possible there are legal issues involved. It is veary important that our regions leaders play by the rules.

Back