-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Please vote in this thread as I do not have access to the Voting Booth. If you wish to vote in private, ask me and I'll demand access to the Voting Booth for that purpose from forum administration. Of course, I have no crimson idea why you'd want to vote in private on this one.

Please vote after the posting of this topic* at 0017 EDT June 4 2012 (0417 UTC) and before 0017 EDT June 9 2012 (0417 UTC).

Ballot:
Code:
[b]TNP Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR TNP NATION[/nation]
[b]WA Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR WA NATION[/nation]

[b]Associate Justice:[/b] < Blue Wolf II | Abstain >

Blue Wolf II will be the winner of the election regardless of how you vote.

Please vote anyway however to ensure you are not removed from the RA under TNP Law 28 Article III Section Two Clause 3.

If you wish to file a complaint as to the time wasted by this process, please file a 27b-6 complaint form directly to the Voting Booth, carefully noting the phase of the moon and whether it is raining.

*If you can vote before the opening of this thread, please surrender your time machine to the proper authorities immediately.

PS: Somebody please pin this topic.

Edit: I forgot to include the complaint form.
Code:
[b]TNP Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR TNP NATION[/nation]
[b]WA Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR WA NATION[/nation]

[b]Associate Justice Vote:[/b] < Blue Wolf II | Abstain >

[b]Phase of Moon:[/b] < CORRECT NAME OF PHASE OF THE MOON AT DATE OF SUBMISSION >

[b]Is it Raining?[/b] < Yes | No | A little > 

[b]Nature of Complaint:[/b] < Philosophical | Practical | Legal >

[b]Citation for Complaint:[/b] < TREATISE CITATION | ESSAY | TNP LAW CITATION >

TNP Nation: Novare Res
WA Nation: Novare Res

Associate Justice: Abstain

Since any vote doesn't alter the election result... (I hope you have Cyrillic fonts on your computers. LOL!)

????????????.

??? ????????? ????? ??????!...

@ Elu: Yeah, I know, I forgot to use the proper ballot format and my Russian grammar stinks. :P

???????? ?????????? ?? ? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????????? ?????? ????????????? ?????????. ? ??? ????? ???????????? ?????? ?????????? -- ? ????? ??????????? ?????? ??????? "???????."

Eluvatar:
Please vote anyway however to ensure you are not removed from the RA under TNP Law 28 Article III Section Two Clause 3.
Incidentally, curious that you think that clause would apply to elections. I wouldn't have thought it does.

Anyhoo:

Ballot:

TNP Nation: Kuat Industries
WA Nation: Haor Chall

Associate Justice: Blue Wolf II

Haor Chall:
Eluvatar:
Incidentally, curious that you think that clause would apply to elections. I wouldn't have thought it does.

Anyhoo:

Ballot:

TNP Nation: Kuat Industries
WA Nation: Haor Chall

Associate Justice: Blue Wolf II
It has been applied to Elections before.

Blue Wolf II: 4
Abstain: 15

Blue Wolf II is elected.

(I have not been told of any private votes so I have not checked the voting booth).

Back