Foreign Envoys

Nation: Leo Drakan
Region: The Kingdom of Great Britian

I am taking over as the ambassador from KoGB.

Admin note: Please don't excessively bump threads. The first bump after a few days was fine; the two others on the same day were not.

I have not received a foreign envoy masking despite applying a couple months ago, so I would like to apply again in case my previous one was not seen.

Nation: Mursilis
Region: 10000 Islands

Mystery Player:
Since it seems to have been missed:

Nation: All Names Taken
Region: Merridel
Just FYI, Foreign Envoy masking isn't given to people who have a mask higher than Member. It's just a cosmetic mask with no special power, and it's not kept track of at all.

Darcania:
Mystery Player:
Since it seems to have been missed:

Nation: All Names Taken
Region: Merridel
Just FYI, Foreign Envoy masking isn't given to people who have a mask higher than Member. It's just a cosmetic mask with no special power, and it's not kept track of at all.
Did not know that. Sorry about that, then.

Nation: Drasnia
Region: Capitalist Paradise
All I really need is access to is the World Assembly Proposals section of WALL :)

Ryccia:
Nation: Ryccia (Ausdenne in Europeia)
Region: Europeia

Drasnia:
Nation: Drasnia
Region: Capitalist Paradise
All I really need is access to is the World Assembly Proposals section of WALL :)

Both approved

Nation: Asairia
Region: The Versutian Federation

I am its current President and the newly appointed ambassador from the TVF.

Asairia:
Nation: Asairia
Region: The Versutian Federation

I am its current President and the newly appointed ambassador from the TVF.
Approved.

British Grand Pacific:
Nation: Bran Astor
Region: The West Pacific

Excuse the cobwebs, I haven't logged in for 7.5 years.
Hi BGP, welcome (back) to TNP.

You've been masked. :)

Nation: Galoakin (in TNP), Asendavia (Main, in TEP)
Region: The East Pacific

I do recognize that I have two accounts (the other, older one being Helgraf). To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why I made this one (this one being made in August of last year) when I already had an account, but I figured that I might as well use this one.

Edit: Speaking of the other account, is there any way it can be deleted? Or should I switch to the other account and have this one be deleted?

Back