Foreign Envoys

I'm here to represent Balder in TNP following our ambassadors demise. I hope I can come close to meeting the excellence that Govindia represented here. At least 50%.... I'd be happy with that.... it'll take a long time and many sleepless nights, but I'll try.

The MoFA in Balder asked me to come... I asked why but he wouldn't answer :P

Rach:
I'm here to represent Balder in TNP following our ambassadors demise. I hope I can come close to meeting the excellence that Govindia represented here. At least 50%.... I'd be happy with that.... it'll take a long time and many sleepless nights, but I'll try.

The MoFA in Balder asked me to come... I asked why but he wouldn't answer :P
:rofl: I'll mask you right away, Madam Ambassador.

Presidential Puppet, from The Allied Republics.
Sorry to get off topic, but I promise I normally wouldn't be so arrogant as to name my puppet Presidential Puppet unless I actually was the TAR president (which funny, enough, I am! I am going to see if I can have president's after use this puppet as well, possibly.)
Oh, and I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying some of your emoticons here....some of them are somewhat different than in the TAR forums. I am especially enjoying this one already: :fish:

Denied. You are considered persona non grata in a foreign afffairs perspective, and are therefore unwelcome as a diplomat.

Jamie:
Denied. You are considered persona non grata in a foreign afffairs perspective, and are therefore unwelcome as a diplomat.
I would request you reconsider this decision. I understand it's a campaign season, but this rude behavior is wholly unwarranted.

Well, I'd like to be masked as an Envoy on behalf of The Allied Republics, but I also plan on staying actively involved within TNP itself as a citizen (jeez, that sounds like I'm just another foreign meddler :P ). So, if it would exclude me from participating fully and enjoying everything the community has to offer, I'd prefer not to receive Envoy status; otherwise, I'd love to register.

Tyrion Vinage for the Bristish Isles.

I will be replacing for now.

Name: Drexlore Greyjoy
Region: Europeia

Here for the cultural festival!

Back