Thank You

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
So, the election has concluded and, somewhat unsuprisingly (to myself at least) I came in third. Thanks to all those who did vote for me, it was good to have a competitive election campaign and one where plenty of ideas have been discussed. It was fun whilst it lasted.

That said, it isn't over yet and the battle to bring about change is still to be won. I therefore wholeheartedly endorse Romanoffia for Delegate and ask all those who voted for me to cast a vote in favour of Roman in the run off election.

We know that for TNP to move forward it needs a new direction. Eluvatar is the establishment candidate who remains mired in the past and who will not lead the region towards activity and prosperity. Eluvatar represents the past and Romanoffia represents the future. Though there are areas where we differ, Roman and I agreed on a lot of policies, and whilst I know some will have reservations about a Romanoffia Delegacy, I also know he has the right attitude and perspective to bring about the kind of changes TNP needs to prosper as a region.

So, in sum, thank you all for your support. But let us now look forward and continue to move forward together to bring about the brighter future we know is possible for The North Pacific.

Haor Chall

Many thanks for your contribution in making this one of the best election campaign seasons in TNP history (and the most civil campaign this region has ever seen!).

And many thanks for your endorsement in this election.

Roman

Haor Chall:
We know that for TNP to move forward it needs a new direction. Eluvatar is the establishment candidate who remains mired in the past and who will not lead the region towards activity and prosperity. Eluvatar represents the past and Romanoffia represents the future.
That seems like a strange thing to say about the person who has introduced a proposal to rewrite the entire legal code and who has been around for less time than Romanoffia.

Remember, I have been pushing for change for a lot longer than anyone else and not for the sake of political expediency, but to actually promote positive change and a more democratic and inclusive system.

Romanoffia:
Remember, I have been pushing for change for a lot longer than anyone else and not for the sake of political expediency, but to actually promote positive change and a more democratic and inclusive system.
Are you saying that I'm only for change if it's politically expedient? :tb3:

No, not at all, Elu. Actually, I think we are on the same page in many important aspects. We only seem to differ in the means to accomplish those goals.

Back