Request for reviewing Flem's warning actions.

Govindia

TNPer
This is the post in question where I think he went overly harsh:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8047274&t=6883556

While I understand I should not insult people like that, a verbal warning would have sufficed as opposed to immediately raising my warn level.
I do honestly feel that Flem owes me a serious and sincere apology for his conduct - his apology in the Mod thread earlier appeared hollow and sarcastic at best.

If the warning is overruled as Grosse said it was, could it please be removed?

Govindia:
This is the post in question where I think he went overly harsh:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8047274&t=6883556

While I understand I should not insult people like that, a verbal warning would have sufficed as opposed to immediately raising my warn level.
I do honestly feel that Flem owes me a serious and sincere apology for his conduct - his apology in the Mod thread earlier appeared hollow and sarcastic at best.

If the warning is overruled as Grosse said it was, could it please be removed?
Why will you not accept my apology like a gentleman?

flemingovia:
I think you are not being a gentleman. Please accept my apology.
I will when you actually give a real serious, sincere one, and not some sarcasm nonsense that's mocking me.

*rolls in a barrel of Dominican "sipping" rum*

Personally, I thought Flem's apology was brilliant. I took notes for future use.

Gov, have you really been stewing over this??? :console: Have a drink and forget about it.

No, i'm not.

Flem was out of line, Grosse overruled him. I'm still warned, and Flem hasn't even actually been sincere in an apology and everyone else thinks it's a bloody joke.

I'm sorry, but on principle here this is out of hand.

Great Bights Mum:
*rolls in a barrel of Dominican "sipping" rum*

Personally, I thought Flem's apology was brilliant. I took notes for future use.

Gov, have you really been stewing over this??? :console: Have a drink and forget about it.
This is why I am madly in love with Great Bight's Mum. :hug: :tb2: :kiss:

Govindia:
I'm sorry,
Apology accepted. See how easy it is?

I am not willing to draft and re-draft apologies until I come up with a form of wording that is "sincere" and grovelling enough for Govindia to graciously accept.

Can I suggest that as a way forward Govindia draft an apology that would be sufficiently snivelling for him to accept, and then present it to me for signature?

Govindia:
everyone else thinks it's a bloody joke.
Can you blame us? Just step out of your point of view for a few minutes and just look at how outrageously entertaining this entire event is.

flemingovia:
Govindia:
I'm sorry,
Apology accepted. See how easy it is?

I am not willing to draft and re-draft apologies until I come up with a form of wording that is "sincere" and grovelling enough for Govindia to graciously accept.

Can I suggest that as a way forward Govindia draft an apology that would be sufficiently snivelling for him to accept, and then present it to me for signature?
Flem for once in your life please stop taking things in this region as a joke and actually take things seriously.

My original point stands.

When you behave like an arrant fool it is difficult not to take you as a joke.

The report button is at the foot of this post ... but of course you know the way.

It's not a spam, I'm waiting for a response from the other admins, people who are actually taking this seriously instead of treating this like a joke, which is what you always do.

Back