Star Wars comes to TNP

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
A long time ago in a region far away. Following the failure to overthrow the evil constitution through the Flemingvian reforms, a small band of rebels are taking refuge in the Temple of Flemingovia in Port Thel. However, the forces of Emperor Grosseschnauser, and his disciple Lord Darth EluVader are approaching with the most formidable weapon in the universe: The Death Star called the Constitution.

Grossescnauzer: Rise my friend.

Darth EluVader: The Constitution will be completed on schedule.

Grossescnauzer: You've done well, Lord EluVader. And now I sense you wish to continue your search for young Flemingovia.

Darth Vader: Yes, my Master.

Grossescnauzer: Patience, my friend. In time, he will seek *you* out, and when he does, you must bring him before me. He has grown strong. Only together can we turn him to the Dark Side of the Constitution.

Grossescnauzer: As you wish.

Grosseschnauzer: Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

(Meanwhile in the Temple of Flemingovia in Port Thel)

JAL: Flemingovia, tell me. What's troubling you?

Flemingovia: EluVader's here, now, on this forum.

JAL: How do you know?

Flemingovia: I feel his presence. But he also can feel mine. He's come for me. He can feel when I'm near. That's why I have to go. As long as I stay, I'm endangering the group and our Temple. I have to face him.

JAL: Why?

Flemingovia: [pause] He's an Admin.

JAL: But, why must you confront him?

Flemingovia: Because, there is good in him. I've felt it. He won't turn me over to Grosseschnauzer. I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side. I have to try.

[Flemingovia flies to the Death Star. He meets Darth Eluvada and they begin to fight. Flemingovia refuses to kill Eluvadar and hides behind some packing cases. )

EluVader: You cannot hide forever, Flemingovia

Flemingovia: I will not fight you.

EluVader: Give yourself to the Constitution. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... JAL. Your feelings have now betrayed him, too. The courts were wise to remove him from the Regional Assembly. Now JAL’s failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Constitution ... then perhaps *he* will...

Flemingovia: [igniting light saber, screams] NO!

{Flemingovia Turns to Darth Eluvadar]

Flemingovia: Search your feelings, EluVader, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.

Darth EluVader: It is too late for me, son. Grosseschnauzer will show you the true nature of the Constitution. He is your master now.

Flemingovia: Then the region is truly dead.

[EluVader brings Flemingovia before the Grosseschnauzer and hands him Flemingovia's weapon]

EluVader: His light Satire.

Grossescnauzer: [to Flem] Ah, yes. An Admin’s weapon. But by now you must know that Eluvader can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you. Your Temple was destroyed in Magicality City by the power of Admin, now it will be destroyed in Port Thel. I'm looking forward to completing your training. In time you will call *me* master.

Flemingovia: You're gravely mistaken. You won't convert me as you did EluVader.

Grosseschnauzer: Oh no, my young Admin. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.

Grossescnauzer: Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Temple and the end of your insignificant rebellion.

[Flem’s eyes go to his Admin CP]

Grossescnauzer: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Admin weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. IP ban me with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Flemingovia: No.

Grossescnauzer : It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like EluVader, are now mine.

Grosseschnauzer: As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Constitution!

[the Administrator hits the comlink switch on his throne]

Fire at will, Chief Justice!

Flemingovia; Nooooooooooooooooo!

Grossescnauzer: And now, young Flemingovia... you will die.

[Flemingovia turns to Darth EluVader]

Flemingovia: Come with me. Leave everything behind.

EluVader: Govindia once thought as you do. But You don't know the power of the Dark Side. I must obey my master.

Flemingovia: But the constitution is so long…. How can I obey it?

Yoda: Hmmmmmmm? When 900 pages long you reach, look as good. you will not.

Problem is you are blinded becuase you have only known the dark side of the constitution. For over a thousand generations, the Flemingovians were the guardians of peace and justice in the old TNP... before the dark times... before the Constitution.

Back