Former: Approved Order of Succession

Consistent with the adoption of the The Order of Succession, Executive Officer Selection, and Abstentions Omnibus Reform Bill, the Regional Assembly has approved the following Order of Succession beyond the Delegate and Vice Delegate:

Pasargad - 300 Endorsements -Handshaker (also elected member) 23 December 2010
Grosseschnauzer - 251 Endorsements - Handshaker last admission 25 January 2011
Eluvatar (Zemnaya Svoboda) -262 Endorsements - Handshaker last admission 6 July 2011
Felasia (denarian knight)-247 Endorsements-Vassal last admission 25 February 2012
Great Bights Mum - 174 Endorsements - Ambassador last admission 18 April 2012

Grosseschnauzer:
Consistent with the adoption of the The Order of Succession, Executive Officer Selection, and Abstentions Omnibus Reform Bill, the Regional Assembly has approved the following Order of Succession beyond the Delegate and Vice Delegate:

Pasargad - 300 Endorsements -Handshaker (also elected member) 23 December 2010
Grosseschnauzer - 251 Endorsements - Handshaker last admission 25 January 2011
Eluvatar (Zemnaya Svoboda) -262 Endorsements - Handshaker last admission 6 July 2011
Felasia (denarian knight)-247 Endorsements-Vassal last admission 25 February 2012
Great Bights Mum - 174 Endorsements - Ambassador last admission 18 April 2012
This list should be reflected correctly in the alerts page with the endo counts updated once every 5 minutes.

My name is Scandigrad and I approve of McMasterdonia approval of romanoffia's approval of flemingovias approval of the order of succession

My name is Peoples Empire And I Approve Of Scandigrad's approval of McMasterdonia's approval of Romanoffia's approval of flemingovia's approval of the order of succession

52 minutes ago: The Royal Imperial Empire of The Kingdom of McMasterdonia ceased to exist.

I am understanding the office of Vice Delegate to be vacant, in practical terms. I have therefore updated the security alerts page (at least to keep it from breaking) to list Pasargad as Vice Delegate per this order of succession.

I have 2 days to start a special election if the position is truly vacant.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back