he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Code:
[b][big]Overview[/big][/b]

[b]In 10 Words:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b] < Democratic | Authoritarian | Anarchic > < Parliamentary | Semi-Presidential | Presidential | > < Republic | Constitutional Monarchy | Monarchy >
[b]Alignment:[/b] < Defender | Invader | Imperialist | Neutral >[-leaning]
[b]Nation Population:[/b]
[b]WA Population:[/b]
[b]Delegate Endorsements:[/b]
[b]Citizen count:[/b]
[b]Votes in last election:[/b]
[b]Atmosphere:[/b] ( Friendly - Heated, Serious - Silly, etc)

[b][big]Admins and Mods[/big][/b]

[table=3,Administrators, 1]Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]
@@ForumName@@[c]All Forums[c]@@Location@@[/table]
[table=3,Global Moderators, 1]Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]
@@ForumName@@[c]All Forums[c]@@Location@@[/table]
[table=3,Forum Moderators, 1]Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]
@@ForumName@@[c]@@Forum@@[c]@@Location@@[c]
@@ForumName@@[c]@@Forum1@@, @@Forum2@@, @@Forum3@@ ...[c]@@Location@@[/table]

[b][big]Government[/big][/b]

[b]Reich Chancellor:[/b] 
(Cabinet appointed @@Date@@)

[b]Deputy Reich Chancellor:[/b]
[b]Secretary of State for the Home Office:[/b] 
[b]Secretary of State for Culture:[/b] 
[b]Secretary of Cabinet:[/b] 

[b]Reich Elector:[/b] 
(Elected @@Date@@)

[b]Reichstag:[/b][list=1][*]@@ReichElector1@@[*]@@ReichElector2@@[/list]

[spoiler=Citizens][/spoiler]

Overview

In 10 Words: Political imperialist constitutional monarchy with a german theme.
Government Type: Democratic Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Alignment: Imperialist
Nation Population: 668
WA Population: 147
Delegate Endorsements: 73 (49.7%)
Citizen count: 82?
Votes in last election: unknown
Atmosphere: unknown

Admins and Mods

Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]North East Somerset[c]All Forums[c]The Duchy of Cornwall[c]OnderKelkia[c]All Forums[c]United Kingdom[c]Tiberius Deorum[c]All Forums[c]Ireland[c]Viktoria von Hohenzollern[c]All Forums[c]Blue Mountains, Australia

Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]C. I. Cerebella[c]All Forums[c]Norfolk, UK[c]The Graz[c]All Forums
(Unlike our global moderators, these global moderators are using the builtin global moderator feature, and can see IP addresses among other things).

Member Name[c]Forums[c]Location[c]Tyranna[c]Risk, PolAnPro Polling Office, Civilisation, Shades of Light, Rextertius[c][c]Alexander Olaubius[c]Political Analysis Project, General Elections and By-elections, Opinion Polls, Analysis and Reports, Reichstag Delegates' Approval Polls[c][c]Captain Hudson[c]Political Analysis Project, General Elections and By-elections, Opinion Polls, Analysis and Reports, Reichstag Delegates' Approval Polls[c][c]Zeelaric[c]Telegram to Unknown[c][c]Stanley Smith MacMahon[c]The Daily Telegraph[c][c]Travelling Cartographer[c]Civilisation[c][c]C. I. Cerebella[c]Liberal Party, Party HQ[c]Norfolk, UK[c]Wullamudulla[c]Wully at the Movies[c]Tasmania, Australia.[c]Harshhaven[c]Harshy's Film Club[c][c]Gun Nutty Buddies[c]Confessional, Lutheran Chapel, Sermon of the Week, Short Devotion, Ask the Chaplin, Bible Study[c]Cincinnati, Ohio United States[c]Tennekee[c]Mraais Free-Form[c]UK[c]Salohcin[c]Rextertius

Government

Reich Chancellor: the Graz
(Cabinet appointed 7 April 2012)

Deputy Reich Chancellor: Dominius Aurelius
Secretary of State for the Home Office: Wullamudulla
Secretary of State for Culture: Cerian Quilor
Secretary of Cabinet: Tiberius Deorum

Reich Elector: C. I. Cerebella
(Elected 16th April 2012)

Reichstag:
  1. unknown

0geek123: Bazwana
Arabesquian: Arabesquian
Badfur: Badfur
Barbaro: Urarail
billypig: ClaudeGreengrass
Bolden: Bolden TNI
Bramble90: James Cook Uni
C. I. Cerebella: Cerebella
Caecandy: Caecandy
Chancellor Eichel: Myranea
Chancellor Vasalkar: Mortifax
Chuck Anumia: Sons of Dixie
Corboye: Corboye
Dominius Aurelius: Polandthria
Dooraven: Innoture
Dubsteppe: Dubsteppe
Dylan Wyndsgroth: Caldenialand
Aexnidaral: Galbadya
EmperorForgue: Lotrabme
Evil Wolf: Coyote Black
Gun Nutty Buddies: Gun Nutty Buddies
H.P. Lovecraft: Hippy Pirates
Harshhaven: Harshhaven
Henry Von Hoffman: Third World Israel
Ibitrov: Ibitrov
Italiani a Roma: Italiani a Roma
Izon999: Vetega
Jack Swagger: Jack Swagger
Jet Black: Beboppia
Jewlaw: Jewlaw
John Franklin: Santa8
Jonathan253: Ralkafa
Joshua IX: Greater Tiptoe
Jovian System: Jovian System
Julian Anumia: Most Holy Inquisitors
Kaiser Bomburg: Kaiser Bomburg
Kopela: Kurtovia
Llalaster: Llalaster
Liberal Destruction: Liberal Destruction
Lidichiu: Lidichiu
logichawk: Logibict
Lord HRF: Lord HRF
Lothar von Weisswald: Valkern
Manatopa: Manatopa
Mennotheria: Mennotheria
Michael Christopher Somerset: Michael the Great Man
momomoto: Momomoto:
Nash: Northern Achievers
Nation of Peppermental: Peppermental
North East Somerset: North East Somerset
Ockad: Omniphasa
Olde Delaware: Salami Rockets
OnderKelkia: British Whiskum
Palza: Palza
Prajitdhar: Zapar
Prince_Loric: Eregnous
R3naissanc3r: Penguins Envoy
Scipion: Scipion
Secretmaster : Secretmaster
Sir Jordan Black: Sir Jordan Black
Snowskeeper: Zarkanians
Somecoldrandom: Na Na Natopia
Sotheros Pelinor: Popye
South Boston Irishmen: Texas Bushwakers
SR2 Normandy: SR2 Normandy
Tarkanus: Ranvijay
The High Ascendancy: The High Ascendancy
The Holy Empire of Renhet: Renhet
The_Morrigan: Corvinna
TheSorrow: TheSorrow
Toyic: Toyic
Tyranna: Tycondria
Velociraptor: Velociraptoria
Viktoria Gryfynn Somerset: The New Inquisitors
Vince J. Validus: Hilverland
Vlork: Vlorkidor
William Bettingham: Will Bettingham
willis88: Sornystav
Wullamudulla: Wullamudulla
Yeiss: Yeiss
Zeyano: Zeyad
Zilla: Camaida

OnderKelkia:
Eluvatar:
Pragmia also known as Gulliver is the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Pragmia assigned me as ambassador after confirming we had no active embassy here, instructing me to get one opened.
I am aware he is Gulliver, because he stated so on his application, but the filing of two diplomatic applications from the same region within the space of a day without explanation still warrants enquiry.

In any case, TNI's relations with The North Pacific aside (there is of course a reason why we keep diplomatic applications separate from embassies), you are personally persona non grata as Chief of UDL Intelligence. There will have to be a different ambassador as it is not in our interests to allow you access here, openly or otherwise.

Update: I have now been banned from the forum. Including an IP ban.

I believe I have an obvious conflict of interest on the question of whether this should affect our relations. I will simply report to the Minister what occurs.

Meh. Forget cranking up the rhetoric. Just close the embassy and ignore them. Userite regions are as insignificant as gnats on teh back of a camel. We whisk them off if we have to, but otherwise ignore them.

TNI has responded:

OnderKelkia:
First, TNI has the right to choose which ambassadors it accredits and which it does not, even if embassy relations exist. Simply because you have an embassy with TNI does not permit you to allow anyone access to the TNI forums. That idea is offensive to sovereignty. Any nation-state can declare diplomats persona non grata, without providing any reason if it wishes.

However, in this case, the reason is clear and was explained: Eluvatar is the UDL Chief of Intelligence and is responsible for coordinating UDL activity aimed to sabotage The New Inquisition. That is not acceptable person to have on these forums. Moreover, having been informed that he was refused ambassadorial status (he was actually not banned at that stage, even though by all rights he should have been), Eluvatar persisted in viewing the TNI forums and specifically a topic relating to TNI's relations with the UDL, which he must have deliberately sought out as it was not in the board index or the active topics list at the time when he was viewing it. Again, this is unacceptable behaviour and it will not be tolerated.

The only thing provocative was TNP's choice of Eluvatar in the first place.

The ban will not be withdrawn.

After giving TNI less than forty-eight hours to respond to a post (made in a thread where it should not have been and accordingly not noticed), you have already closed the embassy. This is a ridiculous state of affairs, but TNI is not going to allow senior UDL members to use TNP as a way of getting into TNI when they otherwise would be shown the door. If TNP has a problem with that, then good riddance.

The response can be found in this topic here but it is my understanding that its hidden from anyone who doesn't have an account on the forums.

To clarify "TNI's relations with the UDL", TNI declared a war against UDL a month or so ago for what TNI perceived as intrusions on the sovereignty of its empire on the part of the UDL.

I strongly suggest we re-establish diplomatic ties with TNI. Eluvatar and Mahaj must be sent as our team of diplomats. A suitable deputy would be Unibot. TNI will see that we are being more than reasonable in this regard.

mcmasterdonia:
I strongly suggest we re-establish diplomatic ties with TNI. Eluvatar and Mahaj must be sent as our team of diplomats. A suitable deputy would be Unibot. TNI will see that we are being more than reasonable in this regard.
:rofl:

Back