Eluvatar#8517
Liberate Nationalist Union

A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region

Category: Liberation

Nominee (region): Nationalist Union

Proposed by: Oh my Days

Description: RECOGNISING a region’s right to self-determination,

APPLAUDING Nationalist Union’s long community history,

DECRYING the occupation of Nationalist Union by extremist left-wing forces from Antifa,

EXPRESSING dismay at the use of a password to systematically remove the members of Nationalist Union from their home,

BELIEVING that this constitutes a threat to Nationalist Union’s very existence,

HEREBY Liberates Nationalist Union
Votes ForVotes AgainstDay 1Day 2Day 3Day 401

Votes For: 612

Votes Against: 151

Voting Ends: in 3 days 23 hours

Your Regional WA Delegate, Blue Wolf II, has voted FOR this resolution.

Zemnaya Svoboda: AGAINST

Yeah, I'm for this. I'm anti-password in general and all the defenders are going to vote against this, which I find ironic given how every other region a Raider group has passworded was immediately put up for a liberation proposal by defenders.

It seems Defenders really hate fascism...or free will and the right to choose one's own path, I haven't determined which yet, but I'm working on that. :P

Defenders are not unanimous on this. I just really don't like nazis.

January 1:
HTML:
<REGION>
<NAME>Nationalist Union</NAME>
<FACTBOOK><![CDATA[Welcome to the Nationalist Union, an international organization for Third Positionist nations. Membership may be acquired by Presidential approval.

President: Greater Americania

NU Council:

1: Entsetzen
2: Vacant
3: Vacant

All WA Nations are to endorse Entsetzen as our WA Delegate.

Est. 2008]]></FACTBOOK>
<NUMNATIONS>6</NUMNATIONS>
<NATIONS>silvertower:serbianland:the_kuomintang:aryan_wolf:greater_americania:fascist_republic_of_snider</NATIONS>
<DELEGATE>0</DELEGATE>
<DELEGATEVOTES>0</DELEGATEVOTES>
<FOUNDER>greater_americania</FOUNDER>
<POWER>Low</POWER>
<FLAG>http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/rflags/nationalist_union__352124.jpg</FLAG>
<EMBASSIES>
<EMBASSY>NAZI EUROPE</EMBASSY>
<EMBASSY>Pact of Steel</EMBASSY>
<EMBASSY>the Greater German Reich</EMBASSY>
<EMBASSY>Avar</EMBASSY>
<EMBASSY>The Fascist Senate</EMBASSY>
<EMBASSY>New Confederacy of Sovereign Nations</EMBASSY>
</EMBASSIES>
</REGION>

Wikipedia:
Third Position is a revolutionary nationalist political ideology that emphasizes its opposition to both communism and capitalism. Advocates of Third Position politics typically present themselves as "beyond left and right", instead claiming to syncretize radical ideas from both ends of the political spectrum.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Third Positionists tend to advocate for the ownership of the means of producing goods and services to be distributed as widely as possible among the "productive members of society", seek alliances with separatists of ethnicity and race other than their own to achieve "separate but equal" ethnic and racial segregation, support national liberation movements in the least developed countries, and have recently embraced environmentalism and reconstructionist paganism.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Political scientists such as Roger Griffin, dismiss Third Positionist claims of being "beyond left and right" as specious. They argue that Third Positionism is in fact an ideological mutation of the neo-fascist right, which rejects both Marxism and liberalism for an ultranationalism that seeks to achieve a national rebirth by establishing a confederation of ethnically and racially homogeneous communities where ownership of productive property is distributed among all members. The main precursors of Third Position politics are National Bolshevism, a synthesis of nationalism and Bolshevik communism, and Strasserism, a radical, mass-action and worker-based form of Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Huh, so you can be both a Nazi and a Communist at the same time (basically), and I thought that was just Fox News trying to get their ratings up. :P

We don't like nazis because (well, the main reason) they tried to systematically eliminate a belief system from the world.

That is no different from what ANTIFA is advocating (elimination of fascists everywhere, not just Nazis, fascists of all kinds). While I don't agree politically with fascists or neonazis, no one should be attacked by military force for their beliefs in the game or out of it.

Further, I understand why defenders may not choose to take the time to actually liberate a region, but voting against a WA Liberation of the region is the same as trying to kill the region, and is only marginally better than being a member of ANTIFA.

I commend Blue Wolf's initiative. ;)

<b>Voting on this resolution has ended.</b>

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the UN Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back