TNP Flag and WFE

Vilnoia1

TNPer
I respectfully request the delegate to change the flag of TNP to it's rightful flag as stated in the Law 2 of the Legal Code on the The North Pacific Nation States Page.

I also do not care for what I see on the WFE. I think it is a disgrace and needs to be changed!

TNP.jpg

...you're joking, right? Grosse changes the flag to his own for two full days for no reason and no one bitches. I change the flag and its the worst thing ever. The Empire shall smite you for this.

This is a reference to this and the subsequent war, which included a threat by Lord Rahl (Biyah) to one day take the North Pacific and burn it to the ground, I believe.

Eluvatar:
This is a reference to this and the subsequent war, which included a threat by Lord Rahl (Biyah) to one day take the North Pacific and burn it to the ground, I believe.
For once BW I would actually like you to take your damn job seriously and not troll everything and everyone <_<

Gov, you have a habit of saying "For once" before attempting to chastise anything you don't like and I'm calling you out on it.

Fictional Examples: "Mark Zuckerberg, for once stop shooting black teens and turn yourself into the police" or "Israel, for once stop trying to rule the world and let Iran have nukes".

What Grosse did was temporary and it was to honour his final days as delegate. What you are doing is the complete opposite, void of merit and honour, and is disrespectful.

Is it now? I think its more of a dick move to attempt to mix politics in with this time honored NS and TNP tradition. The flag will be back to normal 2 APR, don't like it? Cry some more.

BW, it's a matter of trust ([copyright Billy Joel])
After the one using these forums in 2006 to which you were a full parcel and party (and the espionage that was concealed by it), you expect anyone here then to take you at your word?
I don't believe or trust you for a second and I have seven years of watching you (more or less) in NS as support.

I looked at Law 2, all it states is that Thel's flag is the official flag of TNP...and nothing more. I can change the regional flag to whatever I want and its completely legal within TNP laws.

So basically this whole flap is over nothing. >_<

And Grosse, I was elected Delegate of TNP and not long ago I stopped Durka II after he ejected nearly half the region when I easily could have overthrown the government right there and then, so you can take your "trust" speech and shove it down your throat.

Maybe you can talk the next time you stop a coup, eh? As it stands now, all you've ever been is a power hungry, controlling, and whiny politician. Your greatest accomplishment as of late is to attempt to Recall me twice and run up your endorsement count. Come back when you've actually saved the region from impending doom.

James2spooky:
Boo! Vote for me...the ghost of James2spooky is back, again, twice
Awesome!

Normally long periods of sudden absence would hamper your chances of becoming delegate, but it seems to be part of the job description these days.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

So when will you handing the delegacy over to our new imperial overloads? :P I only ask so I can make sure to have some bunting and cakes ready to welcome them. Emperors love bunting.

I for one applaud the changes made by the current delegate. What a wise, kind-hearted policy change. He should be commended. Lettuce raise a toast to the wise, benevolent delegacy of Blue Wolf II, shall we.

(also hello TNP :tb2: )

I thought it was a brilliant prank on BW's part. Totally hysterical. It brought a lot of NS old-timers out of the woodwork for a show. I'm still laughing about it!

Unfortunately, those who take themselves too seriously don't appreciate a good prank. And that's precisely why I love a good prank. The reaction from those with no sense of humor is priceless! ;D

It is, except when they then use it as a justification for voting in favor of a recall. >_>

That's a bit like arresting a pyrotechnic expert on the Forth of July for "disturbing the peace" with a public fireworks display.

In other words, its just plain stupid.

BW's stunt is actually in keeping with TNP traidition. One year we had a LWU skin for this forum for a day (yes, it caused security problems, but the intent was April Fool. I think there have been other WFE messages over the years too.

It's too bad you're just a TNP Citizen and not in the RA, James, for because of that your opinion, sadly, doesn't count for shit :P

Yeah, Nationstates was always more exciting and thus better when there was a huge multi-regional conflict going on.

Blue Wolf II:
It's too bad you're just a TNP Citizen and not in the RA, James, for because of that your opinion, sadly, doesn't count for shit :P

Yeah, Nationstates was always more exciting and thus better when there was a huge multi-regional conflict going on.
he applied to the RA. waiting for a security check

Shouldn't people who have already been a part of the RA be fast tracked in that manner? What are we establishing? That they are who they say they are?

Todd McCloud:
I'm not really Todd.
But you play Todd on TV. :lol:

I think we need a constitutional amendment that requires that the Delegate pull an RMB prank at least once per week, that everyone have a sense of humor and those who don't have a sense of humor be publicly ridiculed for their knickers being to tight to be properly twisted. :yes:

Frankly, I think things are getting interesting just now. What we need is a daily poll for the TNP word of the day to be posted in the RMB or some other regular silly prank just to draw attention to the region and retain and attract residents. We need a lively and interesting RMB. That alone will draw participation. Of course it will destroy elitism in the region but hey, elitism is stagnation. :2c:

Blue Wolf II:
Shouldn't people who have already been a part of the RA be fast tracked in that manner? What are we establishing? That they are who they say they are?
I'd rather have the security check done first and as quickly as possible in general before I respond to their application. Though how quickly is done depends on how active the admins are....

Back