The Empire Comes

Lord Rahl

TNPer
All

I hereby announce the rise of The Empire and the cleansing of The East Pacific.

We have freed The East Pacific from her chains of inequity. No more shall that gem of the Seas rot in the isolation which took her before. The East Pacific has been purified; it is now the seat of power for The Empress and the Empire. Under the command of the Empress, the Lady Phedre, our Legions shall stalk victoriously into the NS world and remove the filth that covers it - The Empire shall bring order to all!

As The Empire has purified The East Pacific, so to shall it clean the rest of the Feeder Regions. Your homes, your halls of government, your idols to the false gods of Democracy and Francoism shall be burned. Your ideals, so badly misplaced, shall be made pure.

The Empress Phedre is a forgiving Empress, she understands that you have stood in sin unknowing until this point. Any may come and swear to her banner, she will welcome you. You may sink to your knees and beg the Empress for mercy here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/the_purified_lands/index.php

For those that do not, who foolishly raise arms against our coming Inquisitors, there will be no mercy. Spies and fools who try to steal our region shall be punished. You either join us, or you fall to us. This is the first, last and only free choice you will ever be given.

The Empire Comes.

Hail the Empire and the Empress!
Grand Duke Rahl, High Inquisitor of The Empire.

We don't have an appropriate emoticon for my response.

Of course, this is a family game . . .

As an aside, doesn't this stuff make you pine for the days of Moldavi? Whatever happened to style?

Yeah, its the same form letter that was posted in TEP.

While I support the Empire, posting the TEP message (which has aggressive language addressed to the old regime) in other regions makes it look like you are threatening those regions.

And there's no style to it. :P

Rahl:
We have freed The East Pacific from her chains of inequity. No more shall that gem of the Seas rot in the isolation which took her before....[this is] the cleansing of the East Pacific.

Well, well...

There was a reason why it was said...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their consciences.” –C.S. Lewis

Its going to be hard enough to 'cleanse' TEP from its inactivity and hold on to its Delegate seat (probably the easiest of the Pacifics to do so), without deliberately poking the rest of the feeders in the eye by demanding repentance, of all things!

I've a hunch this isn't going to end well...

No it probably won't. Anyway, because I said I would in another forum:

"HAH HAH!"
nelson-muntz.gif

I do not know who has the penis envy. Since Lord Rahl called this thread "the Empire Comes" I am a little worried that he feels the need to post in every feeder when an orgasm is achieved. Could it be that it is such a rare event in the Empire? Perhaps he can enlighten us

On behalf of the entire region of the North Pacific, her various governmental organisations, the regional assembly, her assorted allies, I declare that the Empire smells and has no friends. Invade us if you disagree, nyah.

:P

WUT!?!

I thought you were retired and never coming back?
I'm not.

I have to log into some of my nations in order to reserve the names so I can use them in NS2 when it eventually happens.

I was hoping to have my passwords stored on a PM somewhere since I can't remember them...lol

Anyway, see you around.

WUT!?!

I thought you were retired and never coming back?
I'm not.

I have to log into some of my nations in order to reserve the names so I can use them in NS2 when it eventually happens.

I was hoping to have my passwords stored on a PM somewhere since I can't remember them...lol

Anyway, see you around.
Naw stick around and show these guys how to run a real dictatorship!

I did receive an email from the TEP board a few days ago from a certain person named Kharkistania...my inquiry into the matter hasn't yet been responded to. :P

Back