Resignnation

Abstain

TNPer
Honestly, I give up. I'm tired of all these constant problems leading one into another. A problem comes up so a fix is created, but then this fix causes something else to be a problem. It may not be noticed immediately but somewhere down the road it is becomes an issue. So what is the solution, we'll just patch that up and repeat the cycle endlessly.

I regret not listening to AMOM when he told me this job was ridiculous and not worth the trouble. I thought that, maybe, things would be different. What a mistake that was.

As such I resign my position as Speaker, as a member of the Regional Assembly, and as a citizen of The North Pacific.

Here is the real fun part though, I never should have been elected to the position since I was not a member of the Regional Assembly for 30 days prior to the opening of nominations. Thank you to everyone for showing how messed up this government really is.

Says the now current Speaker, with an air of smug self-worth.

I am sad to see you go Limi, but you are right, there are many things wrong with this government and a-fixing is in need.

Blue Wolf II:

I am sad to see you go Limi, but you are right, there are many things wrong with this government and a-fixing is in need.
Well, yes. But I've never found that dropping out and tuning out is the way to do it. :

Nevertheless, I'm not blaming Limi.

Eluvatar:
Blue Wolf II:

Well, yes. But I've never found that dropping out and tuning out is the way to do it. :

Nevertheless, I'm not blaming Limi.
Yea that's what I was getting at.

Part of keeping order in the RA is dealing with objections and protests from Assemblymen who do not get their way.

I'll continue to do my best as Acting Speaker, though I'm not sure where that leaves us for Elections now.

Back