RA Membership List

Grosseschnauzer:
Other than your word on it, what independent proof do you have? I asked you this question in the Court area and you decided to drop it rather than answer the question, BW.

And once you answer that question, then we'll get to your lack of legal authority to enforce Law 28 as Delegate.
What...? You're claiming he didn't CTE...? Which Gov admitted that he did?

Look at his nation, the CTE is in the list of "National Happenings". I've just taken a screenshot in case it becomes needed, though I don't see why it should be. I quoted the relevant part of the law above, which explains why Gov would cease to be an RA member upon CTE. I shouldn't think I need to explain that bit to you though.

Oh my, how silly of me, I really should have taken a screen shot...oh wait, I totally did.

35jwbhj.jpg

and his puppet hasn't moved since.

The penalty for the CTE is removal from the RA. Residents of the region not in the RA are still entitled to all the rights of North Pacificans. TNP Law 28 says nothing about ejection.

For once, there is no ambiguity.

I never said Gov's CTE was what prompted the ban, did I? The only thing his nation CTEing did for him was get him removed from the RA. The two are not linked and are separate matters entirely.

2. Assembly members who fail to indicate their activity on the forum by posting for over 30 days shall be removed from membership automatically by the Speaker unless a notice of absence was submitted to the Speaker before the absence takes place.

From the Legal Code, Section II, Clause 2, Law 28.

I had already indicated my presence on NS, and this region would be spotty as I am moving. Ergo one can then presume I was not able to adequately check my nations in time to prevent CTE'ing due to said spotty presence.

As I have given advance notice that I would not be as active as I normally am, I once again am requesting that my membership in the RA be reinstated.

-Regardless- of any banjecting - your nation CTEd, therefore you lose RA membership. I'd have thought that that was fairly clear cut.

And there's nothing at all stopping you moving a different puppet into the region to apply for RA membership.

advance notification of inactivity is the same as saying that my nation may also CTE during period of said inactivity. Both of those two clauses should not contradict each other.

The clauses on forum and voting inactivity have special exemptions written into them. No such exemption exists to the TNP Nation requirement.

You'd have to not log into your nation for 2 months to have it CTE on vacation mode.

Sorry, but if you can get online to argue on here, you can get online to simply login once every 60 days.

Why do you feel the need to argue everything. There is no persecution of you, just treating you like anyone else. Move a puppet in, reapply, problem solved. No need for a great big fuss over every single little thing.

It looks like you got removed, then pointed out you had applied for a leave of absence, but were never readded to the roster. It would appear that you are still in, unless you met some other removal condition in the meantime.

Gulliver:
Barbakiueria appears to still be masked as an RA member, despite being removed in February.

EDIT: Also, the following nations have been admitted to the RA and should be remasked if necessary:

The Palindromic Land - June 12, 2012
TNP Nation
KiwiTaicho - June 12, 2012
TNP Nation
Krintzaika - June 12, 2012
TNP Nation WA
Agasteon Empire - June 12, 2012
TNP Nation WA
Aramyll - June 12, 2012
TNP Nation WA
I believe Barbakiueria has since rejoined the RA!?

With the new Legal Code in place, it might be time to reconcile the current RA member list and archive this thread. We can probably set up a change thread for people to post in and have the actual current list thread l can be pinned and locked, (We no longer need the posting activity links, either now that the requirement is a 30 day log in requirement again.)

I'm also going to split off the new applicant thread so that the applications under the old oath can be archived, once all pending applicants under the old Law have been processed.

I had intended to replace this thread with a publicly viewable Google Doc (which I've just made) since it's easier for me to maintain.

While I'm here though, Dyr Nasad's nation CTE'd, and he should be removed if he hasn't.

That one's done, the new application thread is set up (couldn't transfer the two pending oath applicants ans have the OP in the right place so they're quoted), and the old one has been archived.

We should have a new thread to support the spreadsheet as far as admissions, changes in nations, and removals are concerned.

Back