Volunteers Wanted

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
As I get to appoint my own Cabinet I thought I would keep it open and ask for volunteers to fill any open slots, that way I'm not forcing people to take jobs they don't want. Be forewarned, however, you go inactive on me and I will drop you like a bad habit. We need people for the following:

North Pacific Army
- For the position of Officers and Minister of Defense. Experience in any type of NS military required. Real World military experience a good footnote, but probably won't help you out as much as you'd think :P
Minister of Culture - To run a Regional Newspaper, free to run it however one likes as long as its active.
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Main focus of attention needs to be the Diplomatic Corp.
Minister of Recruitment - Something new I am trying, may in fact be unneeded but might as we give it a shot, name is self explanatory, they recruit TNP nations to the forums.

I'm also open to any suggestions, you think there is some position the Cabinet is lacking or something you'd like to experiment with, post it here. I fully expect no one to come forward which means I'll probably be hunting people down to fill these slots so no pressure. If you think you can do it and have the time, step up.

Well, I've working in TNP government in any number of positions (NPA (retired General way-back-when), NPIA, MOC, and unofficial foreign affairs - I managed to work out a deal to get Gatesville to retire from this region one time long ago...), and I do have a fairly twisted sense of humor which could liven things up in the region.

The question is, how much fun and entertainment do we want to accomplish?

I have also been elected to many positions here in TNP and also being a retired officer in the TNP army willing to Volunteer for Defense and Dipolmatic posts or where ever you would like to post

I volunteer to recruit ALL the nations.

yhLDo.jpg

I can help with NPA and foreign affairs, since i have extensive experience in defending and foreign affairs.

Since Elu already volunteered to recruit all nations. (I will hold you to that :P) I am going to volunteer on Foreign Affairs.

I also do have some military experience, but it's been a while since I actually did some war in NS.

Blue Wolf II:
Pick you for what? :P
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose. (Well, you can but it wouldn't be considered polite). :P

I want to be the official Proctologist of TNP so I can give the region a well needed enema to get things moving again.

Fine, I appoint you Minister of Recruitment, your first task is to go recruit for the NPA.

I'd make a more formal announcement but I enjoy pissing Gov off so I won't. ^_^

Blue Wolf II:
Fine, I appoint you Minister of Recruitment, your first task is to go recruit for the NPA.

I'd make a more formal announcement but I enjoy pissing Gov off so I won't. ^_^
Stop trolling people and actually show some public transparency.

You wanted me to ask nicely for you to post the appointments, now you're acting like a troll and it's uncalled for.

Blue Wolf II:
Sure, lets go with that.
Seriously, knock off your personal vendetta and just post the damn announcment thread please? Laziness isn't an excuse, nor is being an asshole either.

Blue Wolf II:
First off, everything isn't about you. Second, for the last time, no.
Then what is stopping you from posting a bloody anouncment thread that would only take no less than five minutes?????

Govindia:
Blue Wolf II:
Sure, lets go with that.
Seriously, knock off your personal vendetta and just post the damn announcment thread please? Laziness isn't an excuse, nor is being an asshole either.
Okay, let's crank down the rhetoric and the language, shall we? On IRC I gave Govindia the opportunity to edit this post, which he took as the chance to open a debate rather than a moderation suggestion.

I realise that different words have different levels of offence in different cultures, but I think calling someone an asshole is just that bit more offensive than we expect on this forum.

In accordance with forum moderation rules we have adopted since 2006, 20% warning given and 5 hour modertator preview, for a first offence.

Back