Special Election: Associate Justice

So, we're having the attorney general and the associate delegate for internal affairs running for associate justice. Makes sense.

Blackshear:
So, we're having the attorney general and the associate delegate for internal affairs running for associate justice. Makes sense.
Well I would step down from my position if I win the post for the record Blackshear, assuming that was sarcasm in your earlier comment

Keep in mind that the general election starts as of the weekend; and if you live in Samoa, you'll be ahead of every one else.

(The island nation of Samoa is moving its official time zone ahead by 24 hours (so instead of being 24 hours behind the Aussies, they will be 3 hours ahead, and the first location to see each new day begin, beginning at the stroke of midnight Friday night.)

AMOM, the way I read it, there's an overlap, but the nomination period for the special election for the one seat is over, and it's ready for voting, and you get dibs on running the election. It really bad timing that this comes up just as a general election is starting.

And as it's been noted that the CJ (Dalimbar) has apparently abandoned his office (since's its been well over a month now since he's logged in), you and I need to declare that office vacant as well, and start the special election for that.

As to BW, it's my understanding he still has to accept the nomination; that's also a call that AMOM has to make as Speaker overseeing the special election.

Grosseschnauzer:
AMOM, the way I read it, there's an overlap, but the nomination period for the special election for the one seat is over, and it's ready for voting, and you get dibs on running the election. It really bad timing that this comes up just as a general election is starting.

And as it's been noted that the CJ (Dalimbar) has apparently abandoned his office (since's its been well over a month now since he's logged in), you and I need to declare that office vacant as well, and start the special election for that.

As to BW, it's my understanding he still has to accept the nomination; that's also a call that AMOM has to make as Speaker overseeing the special election.
so what's going on with this?

Back