Coup in Balder

Cakatoa

TNPer
Well, since the region has been couped by Luxembourg, is there any point of keeping that embassy open?

I would hold off on making any changes with their Embassy until the situation is clearer. As a new game created region, the discussion was that we should have an exchange for that reason alone. If the party in charge there moves to limit or close our embassy, then that would be a different matter, but there's nothing lost by keeping channels open.

Stabilised....? Like how TITO "stabilised" Osiris? >_>

What exactly happened? I thought Luxembourg was the delegate anyway?

Luxembourg went rogue.

edit: The forum has been kept, and VD nominations are ongoing. If that isn't proof enough that the natives are in it together, I don't know what is.

Oh and to answer Gov's question: no.

north harmoneia:
Luxembourg went rogue.

edit: The forum has been kept, and VD nominations are ongoing. If that isn't proof enough that the natives are in it together, I don't know what is.

Oh and to answer Gov's question: no.
Harm, I wasn't asking you, it was for Balder residents only.

After re-reading your question, I see no part in the question that indicate that it was specifically for Balder citizen.

Basically, it is rude and immature, especially when she politely provide the answer to your questions.

Felasia:
After re-reading your question, I see no part in the question that indicate that it was specifically for Balder citizen.

Basically, it is rude and immature, especially when she politely provide the answer to your questions.
Actually, given her attitude towards me, her response came off a bit snippy and rude towards me, which elicited my response, sir.

Actually, there is no citizenship in Balder at the moment, and Harmoneia is masked as a convention member, which pretty much qualifies her to speak on behalf of Balder.
Gov, there is nothing in Harm's response that can be classed as rude. Please stop bringing in outside arguments into External Affairs.

Back