The Democratic Confederation of The North Pacific

Pasargad:
i have to safe guard tnp fron scum of the universe :)
NOT-SURE-IF-SERIOUS-.jpg

If any TNP resident (even those not in the R.A.) wants to communicate with me by PM about the Democratic Confederation of The North Pacific) feel free to do so. (or even by TG at NS; I'm not picky about it.)

Grosseschnauzer:
If any TNP resident (even those not in the R.A.) wants to communicate with me by PM about the Democratic Confederation of The North Pacific) feel free to do so. (or even by TG at NS; I'm not picky about it.)
So you're not going to deal with any of the real questions in this thread, then?

Oliver:
So you're not going to deal with any of the real questions in this thread, then?
Apparently not.

Though I was interested in hearing the answer to our party being non TNPers.

I was expecting at least a giggle out of it....

It's funny really. I think Gross complain about the color of Progressive Party emblem being red instead of blue when The Democratic Confederation of The North Pacific symbol can be interpreted as Gross being king. (Gross's dog with a crown.)

Conspiracy theory! :D

I have nothing to do with the "flag," we haven't put together a formal party structure and we're likely to follow the form of our namesake organization (drawn from the history of TNP.)

But that's two differences right there. Which is part of the point of it.

But since the DCTNP draws its inspiration from TNP and its history and institutions, it'll make its mark in its own way. That said, you guys want red, have the red. We got the TNP Blue.

(If this was about my ego, which it is not, then it would have been another color, and its funny that four of the PP members are dressed in that color as part of their badge of office.)

Just sayin'.

Just dropped in to see how the fight was holdin up in the Dog.... :rofl:

Outsider's opinion sure:
But seems to me TNP is still attacking anybody whose head pops up....let alone be a threat....
Anything moving forward is a threat to status quo, and shall be STOPPED!!!

"The Nail that Sticks Out Shall Be Hammered" :duh:

Without unity, I would hate to see what would happen if a real threat developed.

As one who left, in order to not rock the boat, I would suggest that these parties be viewed as idea centers.
Places to just put ideas on the table.
When an idea pops out of one of them, it should be respected.
By that point many NSizens have put their 2 cents in already...

i have to safe guard tnp from scum of the universe :)
It is a good show...Pas. LOL!
Anybody else need a popcorn refill?

people who have left the region should not be voicing opinions here. That is my opinion as someone who... has .... no .... wait. Carry on.

I think it's illegal to have cannabis at any ages at almost everywhere.

Oh, and having too much endorsements is also a crime here. TNP respect your right to seek and give endorsement as long as it doesn't threaten our regional security.

Back