Ambassador Corps Sign in

Cakatoa

TNPer
For everyone willing volunteer for TNP Ambassador Corps, please sign in with the following info:

Any Previous Experience
What regions you are willing to go to

You don't currently need to send a puppet nation to the region you will be an ambassador to, but it's something we might consider.

I will do it.

I've been a member of the Ambassador Corps several times in the past, also I am willing to go to any region, especially Defender regions, in fact I have a preference for them.

Over the years, I've been ambassador to more regions than I can count (though none recently) and would relish the opportunity to get involved in this area again.

I'm willing to represent TNP in whatever region(s) you require.

I have experience in NS foreign affairs and used to be an ambassador for various regions as well as a foreign minister.

I'm willing to help where I am needed.

While I'm serving as Delegate, it probably wouldn't be a good idea...but I've been ambassador to and from the International Democratic Union and TNP in the past.

If needed.

edited to fix tablet typos.

Quick question Gov: which regions are you currently banned from?
In fact, if anyone else is banned from regions we have relations with, informing me would be helpful.

Also, can this thread be moved back into the Ambassador corps subsection, I appear to be unable to do it myself.

Thread returned to Ambassador Corps subforum.

(Cakatoa, you have to look at the drop-down menu labeled "moderation" just below the list of who is viewing the thread; I'll check your mod permissions, but you should be able to move threads.

Cakatoa:
Quick question Gov: which regions are you currently banned from?
In fact, if anyone else is banned from regions we have relations with, informing me would be helpful.

Also, can this thread be moved back into the Ambassador corps subsection, I appear to be unable to do it myself.
Please PM me the list of active regions we have ties with and I will speak to you via PM sir.

I'll do this the easy way for the time being ;) :

1.) I need everyone who is a TNP Ambassador to a foreign region to check in in this thread so I can see who is active and who has vanished/gone AWOL. I need your forum name (obviously) and what region you are an Ambassador to.

2.) I will then edit the existing list I have as needed to reflect the correct information all around.

3.) I will then recruit those interested in filling open slots, starting with the short list of those who have already contacted me with an interest in being an Ambassador.

All additional people who are interested in a diplomatic assignment can also post here or PM me with the the following (or any relevant information):

Any Previous Experience

What regions you are willing to go to

Note: You don't need to send a puppet nation to the region you will be an ambassador to, but you can if you want.

A link to this thread will also be posted in the RA Lobby forum just to reach a wider audience.

R

Back