Government Officials being RA Members

Vilnoia1

TNPer
Since it has came to my attention that this is no where in are legal documents is it required for the Judicial Branch or the AG to be member of the Regional Assembly after they enter into the office, I feel that there should be a law/ amendment made to provide such criteria.
---------------------------------

Therefore I propose a Preliminary Discussion on Adding:

Constitution of The North Pacific
Article I: Stipulations
Section 3: Miscellany

Point 11: All government officials, elected or appointed, must maintain membership within the Regional Assembly to serve on The North Pacific government including the Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, and as the Attorney General.

-----------------------

Of course please make corrections to this as everyone see fit, however I believe that this needs to be added.

Personally, I think that we need to hold off on these until after we see the results of the Expiration Amendment. If it passes, then this will be a moot point. If it passes, issues like this can be brought up during the Constituent Assembly.

Sorry, my post wasn't as clear as it could be. What I meant was that if the Constituent Assembly amendment passed, then this wasn't really necessary as it would just be repealed along with the rest of the Constitution.

Though honestly at the time I posted that, I was expecting the Amendment to move at a...quicker pace.

Back