-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
The honorable Delegate Grosseschnauzer has stated that I, Eluvatar, am no longer Attorney General by virtue of temporarily having lost RA membership.

I have pointed out that there is a clause requiring that executive officers (appointed by the Delegate) "maintain membership in the Assembly" but no such clause exists in the constitution or legal code for the Attorney General or other Judicial positions.

However, my interpretation might not be the correct one. Therefore, I ask that the Court please tell me if I am still Attorney General. If not, I ask that the Court please appoint someone, (preferably myself of course) as the Attorney General's office (which I may or may not be sitting in illegitimately) has business to file, and it had best be filed properly.

Ok, citing TNP Law 31, you fulfil the criteria for becoming AG. There is no criteria currently given on making active membership in the RA a requirement to stay as Attorney General.

Your term doesn't end until December, six months after you swore the oath to become AG, so unless you resign or are impeached or removed as per the law deals with removing officials, you can still be Attorney General and not keep an active RA membership.

If people want to tie RA membership activity with continuing to be the AG or any other position, it needs to be stated.

Therefore, you are still the Attorney General of The North Pacific, in my Legal Opinion on this matter.

Back