RA Membership List

Just curious, but I would very much like to echo an above statement and ask if we can considered the current list on the first page to be accurate for this election or not?

Especially since I'm pretty sure AMOM aren't going to make any further change to it, we could have a problem with an eligibility of one of the current candidate for Speaker of the RA.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8041444&t=633979

Can't we get Speaker Pro-Tempere or something along that line to look over this and handling the new applicant as well?

Actually, I'd be the SPT, since my my term in office ends, and for the first time since the SPT rule was adopted, I'll be the eligible RA member with the longest seniority. :lol:

There's a lot of reason I request an update, but the most important reason is that I would like to know who is actually allow to vote and who isn't suppose to vote since the list on the first page is very different from a list of member with RA masking.

It's a pain, yes. I know that for a fact since my last time as Speaker, but it will effects the election.

Back