A Public Apology to Govindia

Grimalkin

TNPer
This needs to be said if only to give my conscience some relief.

The events of the past few days and the resolution of them has shined a new light on my actions towards you. I've targeted you, flamed you, and abused you for a long time. In short, I've been a dick. Granted a lot of our issues in the past have been personal in nature, I've taken it way too far. I've said things to you that should not have been said and done things that should not have been done.

That said, I still think you are incompetent in your duties, BUT I went about expressing that belief in the wrong fashion. Instead of expressing them in more professional ways, I personally attacked you and called you names. I let your very presence get to me in ways that it shouldn't.

Govindia, I am truly sorry for the way that I have treated you.

That is all that I have to say.

Well, if you are truly sorry and are genuinely sincere about this, I accept your apology.

Hopefully this can be the first step in eventually resolving our personal differences, however long it may take.

Govindia:
Hopefully this can be the first step in eventually resolving our personal differences, however long it may take.

No. We won't have any contact unless it is 100% related to any of your or mine professional duties within the region.

Grimalkin:
Govindia:

No. We won't have any contact unless it is 100% related to any of your or mine professional duties within the region.
Very well then. Should you reconsider, the olive branch is still there for you.

Back