September 2011 Election Results

I'm not even sure if you are allow to change the result. Since as you said, it's "official" when Blackshear and you as EC certify it. I'm reserving my right to pursue legal action for now.

Felasia:
I'm not even sure if you are allow to change the result. Since as you said, it's "official" when Blackshear and you as EC certify it. I'm reserving my right to pursue legal action for now.
are you withdrawing the complaint to the AG's office or....?

Blackshear certified it as official, but if the current delegate wants me to change it.....

again, that still doesn't answer my question to you, Felasia.

The current delegate have no authority over the election that he was elected from and no longer is the former delegate since he's out office. The election is declared over by you. Only the court have jurisdiction now.

The case is already at the Attorney General. I will not be dropping the complaint until I'm sure that this mistake is corrected.

Felasia:
The current delegate have no authority over the election that he was elected from and no longer is the former delegate since he's out office. The election is declared over by you. Only the court have jurisdiction now.

The case is already at the Attorney General. I will not be dropping the complaint until I'm sure that this mistake is corrected.
Well I'm asked to correct the mistake, and I am asking YOU that if I correct this mistake as requested by yourself and Blue Wolf II, will you drop the complaint? Yes or No?

From GS via PM:

I followed the instructions about the ballot that appeared in the first post of the voting thread. I did not change my ballot because Pasargad's status seemed unclear and I wanted my vote to be of record in cast it turned out he was a valid nominee either by the Election Commissioner or the Court. And for the record, if Pasargad wasn't considered a candidate for whatever reason, then my vote in that Race should be considered an abstention and shouldn't be counted in that race.

As Law 26 currently says
"Absentions" are not votes for or against any candidate, and may not be used to determine the results of any election. They may be used to signify a voter's presence for quorum, activity, or other purposes.

People need to be very careful in looking at past elections -- an amendment was passed to the election law and as a Regional Assembly Rule about abstentions in February of 2009. These changes overruled a Court decision from 2006 about counting abstentions in the R.A.

You may quote this PM and post it if you like.

GS

Back