Felasia for WA Delegate

Felasia

TNPer
Hello,

Firstly, I am sorry for any grammatical errors that is probably in this campaign. I'm using English as a second language so if it does not make sense, it is probably my fault for failing to communicate my idea to you and I will try to explain it to the best of my limited ability.

During the past few weeks, I think the region have suddenly come to the conclusion that the government system we currently have is too complicated and create more troubles than it should to both the government and the region. As a younger generation of TNPer, I hope to be allow to lead this region into a reform that will hopefully improve our democratic system.

With your help and support, here's what I would like accomplish during my term if I'm elected:

• Create a Constitutional Convention that is open to all TNP citizens and not just the member of the Regional Assembly. I want to include as much people as possible since it's clear that the region have a lot of different opinion on how the system should be and I believe that it is important to hear this voice as well as the RA. I hope that the constitution convention which will include voting by all TNP citizen on the propose document should be done within 2-3 months and the new draft will be present to the Regional Assembly before the end of my term.
  • Enhance regional security and encourage the participation of new players by exchanging endorsements with and extending an invitation to all of the region's members. I will also take tougher stand of ad-spam and try to create as much NS or RL discussion on the RMB as possible.
  • Adopting a more easy approach to consulate exchange. I intend to make it easier to request consulate exchange with our region to increase cooperation and exchange between TNP and other region. I will also take another approach into interregional update by changing from a long monthly update to a smaller update on our progress of the Constitutional Convention and other events which I will list next.
  • Increase forum-related events and activity, besides the Constitutional Convention. I hope to also start a convention on recreating our regional military and what direction it should take, regular debate on WA voting, and discussion on RL event.

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone running for the various positions available in the upcoming General Election and wishes them the best of luck.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

@Elu

I would like to hear more of the regions thought on the necessity of cabinet first, but I do have something in mind. It's not revolutionary by any means, but it had work for me before so I hope I can adapt it to TNP as well.

@BWII

I maybe a former defender, but I believe that feeders have a very different environment and purpose to UCR and it should not be force to choose a side in the invader-defender gameplay as feeders is for everyone, not just a group of players with one ideology. With that in mind though, not to get involve would clearly be a mistake since both you and me have had first hand experience on how riches and how exciting these battles could be to players and how it could attract new players into paying more attention to our forum and to the region. It would also be really awesome for TNP to be heard in the world of raider and defenders again.

So my idea is a similar model to what TWP used to have, the defender NPA (or a new name if the region think we should change it) and another raider army (which will definitely needs a better name) on the same forum, so my cabinet would have a representative from both forces (I already have someone in mind for both positions, but I will have to talk with them first) who will be responsible for it's policy, training, and operation while I only handle the overview defense of the region and that it's operation doesn't contradict with our foreign policy.

It may be a difficult to recruit for these armies at first, but I will provide any support it needs on both the forum (Creation of section for both forces here or on separate forum) and on NS (WFE Link and Telegram) for both forces to become an army to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

This is the first time I have heard of it, but I'm assuming that this is the thing that you talk about on IRC?

Well, I have just gone through the treaty on The East Pacific forum and it's look more focus on ensuring feeder sovereignty and creating greater cooperation between feeders than the defense of the region itself. It is a good idea and interesting concept, but provide real benefit to our region which almost have an isolationist policy at this moment; it's also a very fragile relation, especially since the treaty have no penalty for leaving or breaking it which make me question how will this stand up in reality when there is a conflict of opinion between feeders or when one of them is really taken over by UCR or foreign government.

I like the ideology behind it, but I and probably the region as well would like to see how this actually work by observing TP and TEP membership of the alliance first.

Back