Pacific Gamers' Alliance

PACIFIC GAMERS’ ALLIANCE

The Pacific Gamers’ Alliance is a nonofficial alliance of members of the Pacifics who own and use gaming consoles or play multiplayer computer games other than NationStates. It is designed to aid the community that the feeder regions share by bringing them together in other areas of the gaming world.

This thread currently exists within:
The Pacific,
The North Pacific,
The East Pacific,
The South Pacific,
The West Pacific,
…and is updated as often as possible in each region’s forum by A mean old man.

Gamers from The Pacific:
A mean old man
XBOX Live:
Gamertag: CritterMunch
Games Owned: Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3:ODST, Halo:Reach, Gears of War 2, The Orange Box, Portal 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fable 3, Overlord 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption

twistedpsyduck
Computer:
Host(s):  N/A
Games Played: Cybernations, Project Terra, and Guild Wars
Username(s):
CN and Project Terra: Twistedpsyduck/Grand Psyduck (Forum/In game leader)
Guild Wars: Twisted Crayon

Jeux II
XBOX Live:
Gamertag: Jeux II
Games Owned: Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of War 3, The Orange Box, Call of Duty black ops, Fallout new vegas and 3, Portal 2, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Splinter cell conviction, Brink

Latanii
Computer
Host(s):
Games Played: Mount and Blade Warband
Username(s): Utgar

Gamers from The East Pacific:
Stateless573
XBOX Live:
Gamertag:StatelessDrake
Games Owned:Red Dead Redemption, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Fable 3

Computer:
Host(s): N/A
Games Played:Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Halo 2
Username(s):Guild Wars: The Stateless/Stateless Drake | WoW: Stateless (Eredar)

Gamers from The North Pacific:
Govindia
XBOX Live:
Gamertag: TrevL85A2 x360a
Games Owned: Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Aliens vs. Predator, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Making the Grade, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 1943, Batman: Arkham Asylum, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Castle Crashers, Dance Central, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Doritos Crash Course, Fable II Pub Games, Game Room, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, James Bond 007: Blood Stone, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Fun Labs, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge, Penny Arcade Episode 1, Perfect Dark, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Prey, Quantum of Solace, Shadow Complex, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Sonic the Hedgehog, South Park: Let's Go Tower Defence Play!, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Texas Hold'em, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
(other games on my profile I've rented as used or already sold back once done or deleted from profile once arcade titles are completed)

Computer:
Host(s): Steam: TrevelyanL85A2 (also same user ID for Raptr and Xfire)
Games Played: Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Team Fortress 2
Username(s): TrevelyanL85A2, ChingSAR21 (BF 2142)

Gamers from The West Pacific:
Winnipeg
Computer:
Host(s): Primarily Steam, but BF3 will require Origin...so yeah, that too.
Games Played: Too Many to name off, but mainly Battlefield Bad Company 2, Civilization (4 and 5), and SimCity 4 right now. A little Team Fortress 2 thrown in for fun.
Username(s): BFBC2: [CSM]Trashcan Man, Donald Elbert

<<<Should be noted that I run a BFBC2 Server as well. Seattle - CSM Trailer Park (pants optional) We're usually full in the evenings by about 8-9pm Pacific Time, but if not, don't fret, chances are some of my clan and I will be on trying to fill it.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/209.247.83.87:19567/ >>>

Templates – Feel free to use the below templates.

XBOX Live:
Gamertag:
Games Owned:

PS3 Network:
Username:
Games Owned:

Computer:
Host(s): [such as a domain name, IP, or host such as “Steam” – answer if applicable]
Games Played:
Username(s):

Wii Online:
Username:
Games Owned:
Why you haven’t killed yourself yet:

All threads updated.

Today's new members:
A mean old man of The Pacific
twistedpsyduck of The Pacific
Stateless573 of The East Pacific
Jeux II of The Pacific

PGA News Update:

PGA thread is stickied in The Pacific's forum board!
PGA is given its own subforum within The East Pacific's forum board!

Ask an admin.

Here are mine:

XBOX Live:
Gamertag: TrevL85A2 x360a
Games Owned: Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Aliens vs. Predator, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Making the Grade, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 1943, Batman: Arkham Asylum, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Castle Crashers, Dance Central, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Doritos Crash Course, Fable II Pub Games, Game Room, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, James Bond 007: Blood Stone, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Fun Labs, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge, Penny Arcade Episode 1, Perfect Dark, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Prey, Quantum of Solace, Shadow Complex, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Sonic the Hedgehog, South Park: Let's Go Tower Defence Play!, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Texas Hold'em, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
(other games on my profile I've rented as used or already sold back once done or deleted from profile once arcade titles are completed)

Computer:
Host(s): Steam: TrevelyanL85A2 (also same user ID for Raptr and Xfire)
Games Played: Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Team Fortress 2
Username(s): TrevelyanL85A2, ChingSAR21 (BF 2142)

All threads updated EXCEPT TNP's because I have to go through extra trouble for that one.

Today's new members:
Govindia of The North Pacific

PGA brought to TWP by request of delegate PR.

EDIT: As for the thread in this forum, I'll ask an admin to update it every other week probably. I don't want to pester them every time I want to make a couple edits to the text; I'll have them make substantial updates.

Back