JAL's Application

TNP LAW 28: Regional Assembly Registration and Membership

Article II Section I
3. The Speaker will work with the forum Administrators and any Intelligence information provided to the Speaker, to ensure applicant compliance with membership eligibiliy.

Article I Section I Membership Requirement

2. Each member Nation will by oath, abide by the Constitution of The North Pacific and The North Pacific Legal Code.

JAL Application:
I, John Ashcroft Land, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Poo Dynasty, do not pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and not to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may not be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I refuse to pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I do not understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further do not understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Subsequent application was ignored in favor of the first application still in process, combining with previous aggression against TNP constitution resulting in an agreement between administrator and Speaker to denied the application and seek legal action.

There is a precedent to deny membership based on agreement between the Speaker, Administrator, and Intelligence with regard to membership requirement. As you are deemed to be in violation of one, it is legal and within my authority to deny your application.

Also posts split.

Felasia:
There is a precedent to deny membership based on agreement between the Speaker, Administrator, and Intelligence with regard to membership requirement. As you are deemed to be in violation of one, it is legal and within my authority to deny your application.

Also posts split.
Yes but what precedent is there to prohibit membership from those with prior aggressions against the constitution? Even you have been involved with coups against the constitution. Half the people here have.

It's a factor to the decision to take your post seriously and considered it as a violation of TNP Law 28, but not the main reason you were denied membership.

Also, you have already petitioned to the AG to review my decision. I don't think there is any needs for further discussion while we wait for AG to review the decision.

Your analysis is in error; there is no proof to back the assertion that my original oath was not facetious, nor is there any legal reason to deny a re-application with the correct oath.

Back