New map proposal

Scandigrad:
Oriole Electronics:
Scandigrad:
Oriole Electronics:
This is sweet :) May I have a spot on the map? Preferably with some coast, but if not that's fine too. I just recently registered for citizenship/RA Membership so I'll hopefully have that soon too haha Also, if you would like any help with the mapping I'd be happy to offer my assistance, albeit I only have MS Paint so it wouldn't be anything fancy ;)
Sorry, I don't take offers for help from Orioles fans or American League fans. :P

When I get home, I'll make sure to add you. It'll be about a week.
I'm not an any type of fan. :headbang:
Not convinced, with Oriole in your name ;) :P
It's okay, I don't want to help anymore :fish:

34huadf.png

I like the look of a large vulnerable nation next too mine - might breach my borders soon!! :shifty:

If Oriole and People's Empire join in it should be a ball :yes:

I'm going to put in a request but I understand if it won't be granted for a while since I am new and haven't contributed yet.

I would like be squeezed in between Dagondust and Scandigrad (it would seem to require land added or territory ceded)

If that's not feasible then my second choice would be an area in a similar shape to windsor dc but located the other side of novare res, eastern border ending halfway through the first island and the western border ending 1/3 of the way along the land perimeter of novare res and with its northernmost point being located 1/3 the distance along an imaginary line running in a northward direction towards the continent's northern coast starting from the point that the border with novare res meets the southern coast.

I will wait to hear objections before I attempt to draw this or see if someone will materialise me.

I think I should clarify my guidelines for being added to the map.

In order to be added, you must be a regular of TNP. Therefore, you must meet one of the following criteria:

A.) At least 15 posts.
B.) Regularly converse on the IRC.
C.) Regularly post on the RMB.

In addition, I will be the one that will post the "official" map, so there is no confusion between which map is the "correct" map.

Chasmanthe, as for your request, the second option is the more likely one. If you wouldn't mind illustrating it for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, Detbyron, I'm not saying you can't have territory, since I know you've been around for a while, just not on the forums. Your nation size just has to be a bit more reasonable.

To provide context of scale, Scandigrad, from the western tip of the main island, to the eastern tip, is roughly 500 kilometers.

Back