Regional Update

Vilnoia1

TNPer
Hello Regional Assembly Members, North Pacific Residents and, Others,

The Office of Communications is now putting together the May 2011 Regional Update. We are looking for interesting things to write about the great region of the North Pacific to share with all of our residents and embassies. If you have anything you would like to see in the next regional update, please let me know ASAP! If you would also like to help the office and write up an article that would be great also!

We are also looking for any of the Winners for either the Judicial or General Elections to write an article on winning their elections, what they are looking forward to doing in their position, and what this position means to them. Those articles can be sent to me by PM or Facebook.

Things are are already planned to be included in this regional update include:
  • Updated Facts about the Region-Completed
  • Judicial Election Results- Completed
  • General Election Results-Completed
  • New Regional Assembly Members-In Progress
  • TNP Law 32- Not Started
  • Forum Reconstruction- Completed
  • Also hope to get a list of Official Embassies and Ambassadors from Delegate Blackshear before the Issue goes out to include those.- Not Started/ Getting Details
  • Election Winner Articles- HOPE SOME CAN WRITE THEM AND SEND THEM TO ME???!!!:) Please....

I am looking to get this Regional Update out before June 1, 2011 so please help me out if you can!

Thanks,

To let everyone know. My RL has been so hectic lately. On top of all of this my labtop computer that has all of my North Pacific Stuff on it has officially died as of Sunday. So until I get that on back running or go out and buy another one..... I am not going to be able to post a regional update or be online very much at all. I am sorry for this and hope everyone can forgive me.

Thanks,

Brad

Feel free to bug me for help, I suppose >_<

I noticed that one of our embassies (The Pacific) is getting antsy for activity in our embassy.

Eluvatar:
I noticed that one of our embassies (The Pacific) is getting antsy for activity in our embassy.
Make that two. ;) We haven't had a visit from our friends in the North for over a year (not counting JAL stopping by 6 months ago to announce his short-lived coup).

Back