Fel for Speaker of the RA

Felasia

TNPer
Hello again,

Another term goes by and here we are at another general election. I wasn't exactly sure that I would run for Speaker of the RA on this one since at first I was planning on running for Delegate, but since we have so many candidates for the position already, I have decided that I am going to run for Speaker one more time. To put it bluntly, if elected again then this will be my last term as Speaker as I intend to run for Delegate on the next election.

Keeping it simple, I believe I have conducted my job reasonably well during the last term and that the RA continues to represent the voice and the democracy of the region as it supposed to be. If elected again, I intend to continue to work diligently to increase membership in the Regional Assembly and to encourage further discussion on legislation and constitution amendment. I will also continue the reform on RA procedure and general review of the constitution.

That's about it, please do not hesitate to post any questions or concerns that you may have.

:hello:

Best of luck in your campaign.

P.S. I noticed the pre-election endorsement push. I was wondering if you were leaning that way.

Yep, I was planning that, but I will keep endo-tarting anyway since I don't want to have to do it again in 4 months.

I will probably continue posting on the RMB as much as time given and will also try to start telegramming newly created nation with information about RA and the region as well, but this will be after a talk with the new delegate to co-ordinate our effort. (If I'm elected anyway)

However, number of members in the Regional Assembly is not usually the problem for this region, but rather the attention that each individual RA member gives to the affair of the Assembly and the governance of the region after they are admitted. I intend to review the Regional Assembly laws with regard to definition of inactivity and also increase the number and frequency of PM that I will send to each RA members.

The most important thing though is to get the RA more involve in daily governance of the region in which I'm very pleased to see during the reign of Blackshear as delegate. I sincerely hope that whoever the next delegate is will continue the practice of RA involvement in each decision he made and maybe even increase it if possible.

Back