U.S. gets Osama bin Laden

The reports are coming in fast and furiously, but it appears the US has killed Osama bin Laden, apparently in a mansion near Islamabad, Pakistan.
The U.S. apparently has recovered the body and had confirmed the identity of bin Laden.

Damn, it took ten years, but they got 'em.

I wonder if dumping Bin Laden's body in the ocean might not anger the environmentalists? I mean, think of the resulting oil slick from some terrorist dude who has probably not taken a bath in about 40 years!

Congrats to SEAL Team 6!

Check this out - They found pot growing just outside of Bin Laden's hideout! http://mass-market.production.townsquaresites.com/osama-bin-laden-marijuana/

I guess Bin Laden had his own definition of High Security. :lol:

I can picture the scene just as the Navy SEALS busted in the room and got Bin Laden. It must have gone like this...

*Navy SEALS pour into the room*

Bin Laden says, "uh, dudes, got any munchies?", suddenly notices all the guns pointed at him, "uh...bummer, dudes..."

*Navy SEALS open fire and split Ossama's wig*

could the Marijuana used as "treatment" for his lung desease? but I highly doubt that he has lived up to 9 years because during 2001 he already had lung problems and could mostly live up to 2 years only. which further makes me sticking with the conspiracy facts group.

Democratic Donkeys:
WHERE'S THE DEATH CERTIFICATE, OSAMA!?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :rofl: :clap: :winner:

Along the same line of twisted humor...

The compound where Ossama Bin Laden was hiding was really a Microsoft Customer Service Center. Ossama was working there under the assumed name "John". :lol:

Romanoffia:
I wonder if dumping Bin Laden's body in the ocean might not anger the environmentalists? I mean, think of the resulting oil slick from some terrorist dude who has probably not taken a bath in about 40 years!

Congrats to SEAL Team 6!
You mean Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU) :P

Officially SEAL Team Six disbanded, unofficially tehy still exist through DEVGRU.

Back